How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?

Discus and support How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive had a problem with redeeming my 3 months of free game pass from nitro it keeps coming up with the same error message saying "Check the instructions... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bella Guilford, Nov 1, 2023.

1. How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?

Ive had a problem with redeeming my 3 months of free game pass from nitro it keeps coming up with the same error message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code" even though i have tried and i believe i am eligible its really frustrating me please help.

:)

Bella Guilford, Nov 1, 2023
  2. MoeZArts Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

Hi AlfredSmith7,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Only Game Pass Ultimate are able to redeem the 3 Months Discord Nitro. On Xbox you should be able to find it under Game Pass tab in the main
    dashboard > Game Pass and you should see the Discord, EA Access and Spotify Premium redeem tile.

Please check the following link, it has a step by step on how to redeem the 3 months offer.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  3. GateByte Win User

Discord Nitro with xbox Game pass

4. skater77i Win User

Discord Nitro Claiming on PC for buying the X Box Ultimate Pass

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  6. blueamcat Win User

resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

Thema:

How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?

1. How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord? - Similar Threads - redeem game pass

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  5. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  6. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  7. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  8. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  9. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...
  10. I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...: I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how can I fix this and use my game pass 6fa4a27b-be33-4c15-9fcd-2c7228772eb5