How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

Discus and support How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Izzy 2323, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Izzy 2323
    Izzy 2323 Guest

Hi,

I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone where I buy it there and add funds for her. I bought $10 for Microsoft family and accepted her request of Vbucks 8.99. It’s been 24 hours and nothing has been added to the Fornite account and no Vbucks have been added. I was given the receipt and even my Microsoft family states there is $10 in the account waiting for her to redeem. When we tried buying the 8.99 again it says insufficient funds and she needs to “ask permission” again. I wasn’t even given a Vbucks code or anything to put into the Epic Games to redeem it either. Her Fornite account is linked with Microsoft as well as the same username and everything. Any help?

:)

Izzy 2323, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Izzy 2, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to find a solution I invite you to follow the following steps:

If you purchased in-game currencies, such as V-Bucks, and don't see them in-game, confirm your purchase was completed by logging in to view your order history.

Sign in: https://account.microsoft.com/orders

If you see your in-game currency in your purchase history, try quitting and restarting the game:

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Highlight the game, but do not select it, and then press the Menu button .

Select Exit and then start the game again. After starting the game, check your in-game wallet.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/games...ntent#:~:text=Si compraste monedas del juego, see%20the%20history%20of%20orders.&text=If%20ves%20your%20currency%20del,%EE%8F%A3%20to%20open%20the%20gu%C3%ADa

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. FAZE JARVIS7490 Win User

How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card

I have a VBUCKS gift card I bought my son and I am unable to redeem it online. This is very frustrating.
    I bought my son a vbucks card and I'm trying to do it on my phone it 1,000 vbucks
  4. swift5428 Win User

Vbucks

How to link my epics account with Microsoft to get my vbucks i just redeemed fom vbucks card igot from Wa

lmart
    I need vbucks
  5. Salmoro Win User

vbucks redeeming

6. Georges C. Win User

How do i redeem vbucks bought in microsoft store?

Don't forget that your Xbox account must be linked with your Epic account, that's the only way, if it doesn't work you can ask for a refund of the purchase via the link below.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...
Thema:

1. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family? - Similar Threads - redeem Vbucks bought

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.: Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter secondary code. I now can’t get on the page for...
  4. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  5. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  6. Vbucks code redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks code redeemed: I’ve redeemed 2800 but it says 14% extra but I didn’t get it what happened pls tell me 8ba9abf2-c238-42b4-8c81-2ab18f044c79
  7. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  8. How to redeem vbucks gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem vbucks gift card?: My son got some vbucks gift card as Christmas gift. When we try to log in the Epic account to redeem, we have the problem of "Sorry the credential you are using are invalid" error. when we try to...
  9. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  10. i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem: i bought a fortnite vbuck microsoft but want redeem 287aa555-e479-4b46-94fc-054c02bc3764