how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

Discus and support how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Block5, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Block5
    Block5 Guest

how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

:)

Block5, Jun 13, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

do you mean without a phone number? I'm sorry but it's required
  3. JosieAvalos1 Win User

Redeeming Microsoft Points for an Xbox Gift Card

How do I redeem my points to "gift" a gift card to be used by someone else on their own Microsoft account?
  4. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
  5. Lawrence Newman Win User

Trying to purchase gift card with reward points

What alphanumeric code? I'm trying to buy a gift card with reward points not use a gift card. I can't get a gift card because it won't accept the reward points. I shouldn't need a phone number when I'm purchasing on my console. I can buy games on the store okay using my credit card without messing about with phone numbers and emails.

I've tried buying the gift card on this site on my phone but it won't process the mobile phone number I enter. I've even tried my 2nd mobile.

I have £10 of reward points but xbox won't accept them. Why can't Microsoft just send a gift card code to my email? This isn't an uncommon problem, thousands are experiencing this nonsense.

At this stage, I think I may as well sell my xbox and stick with Nintendo.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone number but I have a phone number should I just buy Microsoft gift ?

Hi Mike, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

It is required to have a phone number where Microsoft will send you a verification code. Make sure that it's correct.

When redeeming an Xbox Gift Card that you purchased it's okay if you don't have a phone number.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
Thema:

1. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? - Similar Threads - redeem microsoft point

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  4. I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7be1059d-d02a-4dcd-944d-f05153326eba
  5. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  6. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  7. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  8. Fc24 points do not appear after being redeemed in Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fc24 points do not appear after being redeemed in Microsoft store: I purchased 5900 Fc24 points, however when redeeming it says I have redeemed them in the Microsoft store. However they do not appear in my account. How do I proceed?...
  9. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f
  10. My Microsoft rewards auto redeemed £5, took the points but I haven’t received the money....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards auto redeemed £5, took the points but I haven’t received the money....: I have the auto redeem feature on for Microsoft rewards, with this being the £5 option, as it was the first of the month and I had the points it did so, but I haven’t received the £5, and it took...