How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?

Discus and support How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I received a code for minecoins from Microsoft Rewards and I cannot figure out how to redeem the code for the minecoins on the switch. Can you please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Heather Scott2, Sep 27, 2023.

1. How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?

I received a code for minecoins from Microsoft Rewards and I cannot figure out how to redeem the code for the minecoins on the switch. Can you please give me a step by step to get the reward on my minecraft account on the switch.

Thank you,

Heather

:)

Heather Scott2, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Heather, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you received the code from Microsoft Rewards, you must redeem it through the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

Before redeeming it, please make sure you are signed in with the same Microsoft account that you use on your Nintendo Switch for playing Minecraft.

Once you have redeemed your Minecoins code through the provided website, the Minecoins should appear in your Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. They will be available on any device from which you run the game using that same Microsoft account.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. am y2 Win User

Hello - my son is not signed into a Microsoft account on the switch, it’s a gmail account.

So if we add an email won’t it start him over?
  4. cool jeff Win User

hello i tried to redeen my minecoins too but it wouldnt work even though i got the right code on the gift card
  5. Asphalt=101 Win User

What do you do if you didn’t get the code from Microsoft Rewards?
  6. PaulToCo Win User

Microsoft rewards on Xbox not working

just redeemed Minecraft Minecoins in-game currency but cannot find the 'coins' anywhere. @MSFT - where did they go? how do I find them?
Thema:

1. How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch? - Similar Threads - redeem minecoins minecraft

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  5. Are Digital Minecoins Gift Cards redeemable globally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Digital Minecoins Gift Cards redeemable globally?: I'm in Canada and I was wondering if I could redeem a digital Minecoins gift card that was bought in the US. 7e81bf7b-618d-4308-8352-2468e98c8f44
  6. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  7. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.: I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do? 5a1a8e8d-5697-4262-b697-a8c6bacf386f
  8. Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...: My son received a Minecraft minecoins gift card for his birthday, which was purchased at Walmart. After finally receiving the receipt with the activation code, I found that it was not a 25 digit...
  9. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...: Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do Maree...
  10. Got a minecraft minecoin code that is 10 digits how do I redeem??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a minecraft minecoin code that is 10 digits how do I redeem??: I got a 10 digit code but it says it has to be 25 digits.So how do I redeem my minecoins? ef6fcc0a-ddfe-43ef-b963-cb88f1a32956