How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one? 56b64c04-8d32-445e-9a0a-2c2044d3db5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anita Hernandez, Sep 17, 2023.

1. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one?

:)

Anita Hernandez, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Anita, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Unfortunately, once a redeemable code is redeemed on a Microsoft account, it is not possible to transfer that content to a different Microsoft account or even request a refund. This is why it is important to double check that you are redeeming the code in the correct account before doing so in order to avoid this type of inconvenience.

I hope you understand, and I'm sorry for the situation.

Best regards.
  3. Joeshmo93 Win User

Get the M1911 Pistol unlock for Battlefield 3 from EA's Gun Club!

how do I get the code for it. I already have a Gun Club account but I don't see a code or a reward on my account. How do I redeem it or even see if it unlocked for me? Also is it for the full game or beta?
  4. cristidimos Win User

Dark souls 1 game for ordering dark souls 3

I bought the original disk of Dark Souls III, and they gave me a free 25 digit code for dark souls 1. When I try to redeem the code it says something went wrong please try again later, thanks microsoft.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I redeemed my vbucks card and when I put in the secondary code, I used the wrong Microsoft account

I redeemed my vbucks card and when I put in the secondary code, I used the wrong Microsoft account
    Unfortunately theres nothing that can be done about that once the code has been redeemed.

Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Did we get trolled or is this a temporary bug?

Hello Masked, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

happy to serve you today, unfortunately, the beta is not completely open, for the public, remember that in order to enter the beta you must have reserved the game in a participating physical store, you must have received a code to redeem part of your buys.

In most cases, the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Early Access Beta code will be printed on your sales receipt or emailed to you in an online receipt. If you didn't receive an Early Access beta code or can't find it, contact your reseller.

If you got your beta code, go to callofduty.com/betaredeem to redeem your beta code.

If you did not pre-order the game and therefore did not receive the code, unfortunately you will not be able to be part of the Modern Warfare III beta tester group.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account? - Similar Threads - redeem beta code

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. I tried to redeem a code for UFC 4 beta. Says the code was for 'lorem ipsum 1'.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to redeem a code for UFC 4 beta. Says the code was for 'lorem ipsum 1'.: As the title says, I recieved my code, and when I redeemed it, it says the code was for Lorem ipsum 1. I thought this may be a code name for the game or something? But when I accepted the...
  5. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  6. xbox beta redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta redeem code: I guys, i have a code 4 the xbox game pass for a 14 days trial, but when i try to redeem the code the site show me an error message saying my code is expired, but the code expire in 31/12/2019? i...
  7. were i found redeem code for fallout 76 BETA?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    were i found redeem code for fallout 76 BETA?: were i found redeem code for fallout 76 BETA? b30b31a9-43d9-44d8-8e4c-a7086e824db7
  8. I can't Redeem Minecraft Windows 1 Edition Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't Redeem Minecraft Windows 1 Edition Beta: Hello. I use Windows 10 64bit Home and I can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta. I did everything right on the Website of Mojang (Created an account and linked my existing Minecraft...
  9. How do I redeem my Rainbow 6 beta code after purchasing Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Rainbow 6 beta code after purchasing Gold Edition: I just purchased Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition. In the information it states that you receive guaranteed early access. I have not received anything allowing me to join the beta. How do i get the...
  10. How To Redeem Black Ops III Beta! [FIX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Redeem Black Ops III Beta! [FIX]: Some of us are experiencing issues with redeeming our beta codes. Your solution is here! The brazilian version of the redeem code page works! Link:...