How do i redeem a code off cd keys

Discus and support How do i redeem a code off cd keys in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i redeem a code from cd keys to xbox one! bfe34d75-f694-47f6-8229-a630aca74fbb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by james dimmick, Dec 13, 2023.

1. How do i redeem a code off cd keys

How do i redeem a code from cd keys to xbox one!

:)

james dimmick, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I'm afraid we can't help with codes bought from unauthorised 3rd party sellers.
  3. Mairtin Nee Win User

Why is xbox redeem broken, cant confirm my gamepass code that i put in

Ive also tried redeeming the codes online but there is no option to turn off recurring billing. Could it be a problem with the codes? I bought the codes from CD keys for myself and my brother but we're both having the same problems with our codes. Ive bought from there before it always worked fine
  4. Poison Stimp Win User

Redeemed cd keys code, not showing up in library for pc

Thanks for the reply, I checked it and it says that i have not purchased anything in the last 3 months. I did buy it from CD Keys, i was only redeeming a code.
  5. Mairtin Nee Win User

Why is xbox redeem broken, cant confirm my gamepass code that i put in

CD Keys is a website where you can buy gaming products, yeah i tried redeeming through the site with recurring billing off but same problem again
  6. sniper3444 Win User

Rome total war cd key

How do I use a CD key for 360?
Thema:

1. How do i redeem a code off cd keys - Similar Threads - redeem code off

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. How do I redeem a code on an Xbox gift card if the code was scratched off accidentally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a code on an Xbox gift card if the code was scratched off accidentally?: We accidentally scratched off the redeem code to our gift card. How do we go about activating it? It’s for our Xbox one 07a1168e-22f8-468d-aad3-1a77a74a452b
  7. How do I redeem a gift card code if it got scratched off and can no longer read it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a gift card code if it got scratched off and can no longer read it?: How do I redeem a gift card code if the code was scratched off and can’t read it ? 0b1c475e-c563-423d-960d-2fdb944851ad
  8. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  9. Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera: Hi, RE;XBOX card Peeling off the tape resulted in ripping the 25 digit code. What is the procedure to get your card redeemed at this point? I have no Kinect camera. Thank you in advance. Rob...
  10. scratched off the xbox live gold membership redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    scratched off the xbox live gold membership redeem code.: My son scratched off the redemption 25 digit code on his xbox live gold membership card how do I get the code? Xbox tell me its the retailers problem and the retailer tell me its xboxs problem...