How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

Discus and support How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HAZE LOPEZ, Jan 12, 2024.

1. HAZE LOPEZ
    HAZE LOPEZ Guest

How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription

:)

HAZE LOPEZ, Jan 12, 2024
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

If you currently have Game Pass Ultimate and attempt to redeem a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code, it will convert to a 3 or 4 month Ultimate subscription. If you want to continue with just Gold for 12 months and not Ultimate, you would have to wait for the
    Ultimate to expire before redeeming the regular Gold code.

If you don't currently have Ultimate, then you should have no problem redeeming the 12 months of Gold.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If you redeemed the 12 months of Xbox Live Gold and it was added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I am not sure if you will be able to get the 12 months back, if you did not redeem the 12 month Gold code, then simply follow Smwutches'
    advice.
  4. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
  5. NaZoooom Win User

12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

So if i cancel my Gamepass subscription will it give back my 12 months of gold?
    Hi The SolidEgg,

No, it will not give you back the 12 months. By cancelling your GamePass Ultimate subscription, it will not renew after 15/05/2020.

The 12 month voucher has been redeemed against Ultimate in line with terms and conditions of the subscription.
  6. ImAice Win User

Game Pass Ultimate 12 months

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. I'm afraid 12 months of game pass ultimate is not being offered on the Microsoft store but if you can find a 12 months of Xbox live gold from game shops near you, you can redeem that and purchase 1 month of Xbox game pass ultimate to convert the Xbox live gold subscription.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
Thema:

1. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months... - Similar Threads - redeem month live

2. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  3. Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard: when ever i try to redeem it, it says "This is not a gift card code" or something like that and i have pretty much memorized the code from how many times i have tried redeeming it. This happen to...
  4. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  5. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  6. Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points): I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me and would mean I'd just not bother collecting...
  7. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  8. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  9. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  10. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...