how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world

Discus and support how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lily Cronk, Jun 12, 2023.

1. Lily Cronk
    Lily Cronk Guest

I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it?

:)

Lily Cronk, Jun 12, 2023
  2. Benjamin Masutsubo 5 Win User

but that will take a long time
  3. Miles Mason Win User

Create a different structure really cool
  4. Benjamin Masutsubo 5 Win User

and I what to know how to get older Minecraft versions
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue, Lilly. You can try to restore the file if you still have the .minecraft directory in a system restore point. Right click on one of the folders in .minecraft, and select properties. Then go to the previous versions tab, and pick one of the older versions, then hit restore. It should restore the entire directory to the selected backup. If the file is no longer there, I am afraid there's no way to recover it on your end. I suggest you contact Minecraft team to see if they can recover it for you.

You can submit the request here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Golden Subz Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

1. Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    2. Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    3. Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.
Thema:

1. how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world - Similar Threads - recover previous versions

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. how do i recover a previous account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a previous account?: So, my cousin got mad when i said he couldn't use play with my stuff and decided to factory reset my xbox. I had a family account i lost the login to a while back on it and i don't remember the...
  9. Recover previous cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover previous cloud save: Hello, I need help to recover a game, since my console synchronized an old game from my pc and not the last one from my console, now I have an old game on both my xbox series X and on my pc, how...
  10. Is there a way that I can recover my previous display name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way that I can recover my previous display name?: I accidently changed my display name on Xbox. 4c932246-4ee2-4899-b9a1-bcc8c4235a92