How do I recover my son's rec room account in occlusion 2?

Discus and support How do I recover my son's rec room account in occlusion 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is unable to access his Jr rec room account. How do we recover his account? e8e9f1e0-dd39-4df0-8d84-40b71c73b020 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amy winkler, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Amy winkler
    Amy winkler Guest

My son is unable to access his Jr rec room account. How do we recover his account?

:)

Amy winkler, Aug 7, 2023
  2. TimB101 Win User

Hi Amy W,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and an Xbox user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

To recover your sons Xbox account you can use the following instructions:-

1. Go to the Xbox website: Visit the Xbox official website (www.xbox.com) on a computer or mobile browser.

2. Click on "Sign In": Click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Select "Forgot password": On the sign-in page, select "Forgot password."

4. Enter the account email: Enter the email address associated with your son's Xbox account.

5. Complete the verification process: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the verification process, which may include providing additional account details or receiving a verification code via email or phone.

6. Reset the password: Once verified, you will be prompted to reset the account password. Choose a new password for the account and confirm it.

7. Log in with the new password: After resetting the password, use the new credentials to log in to your son's Xbox account.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further or If you find it helpful, you can mark this comment as the answer.

Kind regards

Tim
  3. CosmicCraze Win User

Room Not available on rec room

There could be a few reasons why you are seeing the message "Room Not available" when trying to enter a random room.

Firstly, it's possible that the specific room you are trying to access is currently full or not active at the moment.

Secondly, it's also possible that there may be some issues with your account settings and privacy settings. You can double-check your account and privacy settings to see if everything is correct and up to date. Here are some steps you can follow:

1. Go to your account settings and ensure that your profile is set to "online".
    2. Check your privacy settings to make sure that you have allowed access to the rooms you want to join.
    3. Try logging out of your account and then logging back in again.
    4. If the issue persists, contact the support team of the platform you are using for further assistance.

I hope this helps!
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

Room Not available on rec room

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Let's try a few troubleshooting steps.

try resyncing your Xbox profile to the console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & System, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & System. Select Add or Switch, and then select Add New and follow the instructions

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Rec Room not loading

Hi Ice, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  6. Ice Bear3272 Win User

Rec Room not loading

Thank you!

Restarting my console worked perfectly. Rec Room is loading without issue. I was really scared that it wouldn't work but only a few things changed when I did this which is an easy fix! Thank you so much! You are amazing at what you do and I appreciate it <3
Thema:

1. How do I recover my son's rec room account in occlusion 2? - Similar Threads - recover son's rec

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  7. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...
  8. Many failed attempts to recover my sons Hotmail account and get him back into his Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Many failed attempts to recover my sons Hotmail account and get him back into his Xbox...: I've been in the same situation. It is amazing to me that because I didn't update the cell number attached to my son's Hotmail account he is no longer able to log in to his Microsoft account to...
  9. How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?: How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He is grown now, started playing again and tells me it was all connected to my email? 363ed5ca-01c5-4b53-b690-e9c9fe0554a2
  10. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...