How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

Discus and support How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ava S, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Ava S
    Ava S Guest

How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading my game, I was taken back to the start area. This has happened twice now. After restarting my console and attempting to make a larian account, the game only shows a dark screen.

:)

Ava S, Dec 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: