How do I recover my lost account data?

Discus and support How do I recover my lost account data? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After changing my gamertag on my Xbox, I lost all my account data, progress and purchases related to my games. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah Jackson3, Dec 23, 2023.

1. How do I recover my lost account data?

After changing my gamertag on my Xbox, I lost all my account data, progress and purchases related to my games. How do I fix this?

:)

Noah Jackson3, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Noah! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your account data.

Based on your description, it might be possible that you are using a different Microsoft account since saved data, progress, and purchases are permanently attached to the Microsoft account.

You can confirm this by signing your account on account.xbox.com > go to achievements > and also check the gamer tag if you are using the same account.

Also, kindly sign in to your account on account.microsoft.com > go to payment and billing > then order history > from there, confirm if the purchases you have made are showing under your account.

If they don't show up it means that you are simply using a different account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I recover my lost data, if possible?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dieu

I'm assuming that this is happening on Xbox
    If that's the case. Please try reinstalling Minecraft to see if the game can retrieve your worlds data from the cloud (depending on the world size your world can be uploaded)

If even after reinstalling Minecraft your world doesn't appear. Sadly is not possible to recover it

**If you decide to reinstall the game, just in case. Backup your other worlds first
  4. PeterFulton12 Win User

HDD partially corrupted? Is that even possible?

If you're looking to recover any lost data from it then here's how you do it -
    [Mod removed]
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How to recover lost data

Hi Carrowliam! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

After precise research about the problem you are facing, I found some possible solutions to recover the data.

Step 1. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Choose the drive where you lost files and start scanning. This software allows you to recover lost data from all devices including HDD, SSD, USB drive, SD card, pen drive, camera, etc.

Step 2. Explore the full analysis results. You can choose the required file type by clicking the file type filter. EaseUS data recovery software supports 1000+ file types such as photos, videos, documents, emails, audio files and more.

Step 3. Select the files you want to view. Click "Recover" and set a storage location to save the recovered data.

For additional information, I leave the link where I obtained the information:

https://www.easeus.com/resource/red-dead-redemption-2-lost-save-game.html

Note: This is a non-Microsoft site. The page appears to be providing accurate and safe information. Please be aware of adverts on the site which may advertise products often classified as PPI (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. DeniqL Win User

How do I recover a lost account?

Thema:

1. How do I recover my lost account data? - Similar Threads - recover lost account

2. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  3. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  4. Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018): I've already went to the Xbox support link: "Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support" and that doesn't help me at all, there's no information there. Dear Xbox Support Team, I...
  5. Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it): My acount was hacked aruond 1 year ago. This was in late september of 2022 The hackers email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My acount is *** Die...
  6. Recovering Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Lost Minecraft Account: I migrated my account in June 2022, I had to change my name as it said my old name was taken. After this I lost all my data on all servers, as well as my skins and cape. I was wondering if I could...
  7. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  8. Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?: Hello. I haven't had an Xbox in many years but upon purchasing a new one I faced a problem. I can (I believe) remember my old Gamertag, however, upon several login attempts, I have resulted in...
  9. recovering a xbox account i lost because i lost the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    recovering a xbox account i lost because i lost the email: ive contacted support but they said they were not able to confirm i was the owner of the account if anyone had advice on what to do ill take your word for it i gave them as much information that i...
  10. Is there a way to recover a lost account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover a lost account?: So I've lost an account over 5 months ago now. It was tied to an email I made when I was a kid, and don't have access to this email anymore. I am still connected to this account via my Xbox One....