How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

Discus and support How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seyi Bibilari, Dec 24, 2023.

1. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me to a server which was verified called "Cubelify" As i tried to open it, it asked for verification, [WARNING STUPID ALERT] i stupidly saw a microsoft email and typed the code and it didnt cross my mind that there is no way they should have access to my email. I then messaged the guy, but he had blocked me and i had been banned from the server. I have made a new account with the email that they had hacked. but i will need to buy a new account. I Have so much progress and i got the account in 2019. I have pictures of the hacking and i have a 4 hour video clip of me using the account. I Have contacted minecraft and microsoft support but no answer. the guys email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Seyi Bibilari, Dec 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)