How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

Discus and support How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Billy Ya bam, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Billy Ya bam
    Billy Ya bam Guest

How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems not to talk about it, they must not be very bright and didn’t think about it or I haven’t looked in the right places

:)

Billy Ya bam, Jan 10, 2024
  2. MackenzieEdwards Win User

Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

i just found out that the email associated with the microsoft account has been deleted. How am i supposed to recover the account.
  3. III Logical III Win User

I deleted my Email with an XBL Code

Hello there NoGo,

If you are using Hotmail or Outlook, there is a feature called ''Recover Deleted Messages''

If you have deleted the email from the deleted folder, you can get it back if it hasn't been that long since you deleted it.

Give it a try and see if it works.

-

This is what the Microsoft help page has said about recovering deleted messages.

[quote user="Microsoft Help: Deleted email messages"]

With Hotmail, you can recover email that might have been accidently deleted from your inbox. This is also helpful if your account has been hacked, because hackers often delete all the messages in an account.

To recover deleted email

• In the left pane of the Hotmail window, click the Deleted folder, scroll to the bottom of the window, and then click
      recover deleted messages.

Hotmail will recover as many messages as possible and put them in your
      Deleted folder. If you don't see the deleted messages that you wanted, it means they are permanently lost.

When the recovered messages are back in your Deleted folder, you should move the important ones back to your inbox or personal folders because the
    Deleted folder gets cleaned out periodically.

Note
    • This feature doesn’t work for child accounts. This way, parents can be confident that when they delete messages from their children’s accounts, they stay deleted.

[/quote]

Good luck!
  4. Jhonkito Win User

How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have I wasted 7 years of my life???

Hi, Billy my name is jhon and will be a pleasure to help you

It is a pity that your account has been deleted , but hope is the last thing you lose, the only way I can recommend and that is the most effective for this type of case is filling out the account recovery form through the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

I strongly hope you can recover your account with this form my best wishes. Jhon
  5. BK 1v1 Win User

wont let me recover

well their are some possibilities to this, if you gave out your email, password, or both i have some bad news for you, your info for your WLID has been changed and you may need a new account, or you are experiencing the same problem i was for a short period.
    what happend was if in the past you shut off your Xbox 360 console while recovering your account, it says your account has been recovered onto your console but it hasnt, what you need to do is go to the dashboard, go all the way to the right, go to system
    settings i believe, then memory, then i think you go to accounts, and delete the profile that it says has been recovered, then try recovering your account again. well i hope this helped you! And remember never give out your email/password or both!!!
  6. Rob132123 Win User

Account not available to select while logging in

1. Any thoughts on how to remove this email?

2. Do I need to delete the account?

2a. If so how do I recover the games that have been bought on this account, and (2b) remove subscriptions?

Kathy on the first thread had mentioned an alternative option.
Thema:

1. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have... - Similar Threads - recover account email

2. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?: I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do anything. Is there a solution???...
  3. How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account: So recently I tried to play Minecraft and microsoft asked me to sign in with my email. When I tried to it said that my account did not exist. So I kept trying again and again. But that did not...
  4. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  5. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  6. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  7. Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down: Hi. Locked out of my account. My email was hacked and Microsoft shut down my account. Now, I have a son crying because he can't play games and all of his data is possibly lost. Xbox support saying...
  8. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...
  9. Can i recover an account that had its email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover an account that had its email changed: my account had its email changed a while ago and i havent been able to get it back can i get some help 83ca05c7-ebe0-40c6-91cf-04d7614b6a2c
  10. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447