How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

Discus and support How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeffrey Vazquez, Sep 27, 2023.

1. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back

:)

Jeffrey Vazquez, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately you may not be able to recover deleted worlds from a mobile device. This would have only been possible using professional data recovery softwares from a PC.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately you may not be able to recover deleted worlds from a mobile device. This would have been possible from a PC using professional data recovery software.
  4. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

5. DivineBean Win User

I accidently deleted my minecraft world...

Unfortunately no, when you delete it it shows a message that says once the world is deleted it is gone forever. (A really long time)
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I messed up my minecraft world files...

Hi there Prajesh welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay, one time I deleted a world by accident and recovered it like this:

Minecraft saves all worlds in separate folders in a hidden place on your hard drive. To find the hidden and folder and your Minecraft files:

Press the "Win+R" key combination

Type "%appdata%" in the search line

Press Enter to open the AppData folder

Go to "\roaming\.minecraft\saves"

Now you should be inside the hidden folder, where Minecraft saves all of your worlds inside other separate folders with the given names of the worlds.

In order to restore your deleted Minecraft worlds, follow these steps:

Press the right mouse button (RMB) on an empty area of the folder

Click on Properties

Select "Previous Versions" tab

You should see the list of deleted Minecraft world folders. Choose a folder from the list and click on the Restore option. This will recover the deleted folder.

Now you can go back to Minecraft, and you will find your deleted world back in the game's menu.

Unfortunately, if the savegame, however, is gone in the folder as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.

I don't know if this will help you getting back your world, I also highly recommend you to contact Mojang!
Thema:

1. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android - Similar Threads - recover world deleted

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. can we recover world in minecraft without backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can we recover world in minecraft without backup: can we recover world in minecraft without backup in mobile f42d0ccf-f680-4e77-b7cc-641cf2019a5b
  5. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  6. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  7. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.: Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory...
  8. How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console: Since a recent update my minecraft world won't load and I have tried clearing my cache on console. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still won't let me load the world....
  9. how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world: I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it? cc0e2c8c-c3b3-436a-9df7-59009a822d1b
  10. can you recover deleted realm worlds on the nintendo switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you recover deleted realm worlds on the nintendo switch?: I deleted my realm a while back and i forgot to make a copy of the world. Is there any way to recover it? fb8a1167-6bf8-448b-9d2f-c3981fb677c5