how do i recover a previous account?

Discus and support how do i recover a previous account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, my cousin got mad when i said he couldn't use play with my stuff and decided to factory reset my xbox. I had a family account i lost the login to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kn03cs, Sep 6, 2023.

1. kn03cs
    kn03cs Guest

So, my cousin got mad when i said he couldn't use play with my stuff and decided to factory reset my xbox. I had a family account i lost the login to a while back on it and i don't remember the email used for it and there is no phone i know of linked to it, but i do remember the gamertag and the password for it. does anybody know how i can retrieve the account?

:)

kn03cs, Sep 6, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

3. The_Last_DJ Win User

All you can do is speak to Xbox Support to see if there is anything they can do which is not included in the information I have provided.
  4. kn03cs Win User

when i submitted the form, it gave me an account but not the account that held any xbox account.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Kn03cs! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sounds like the recovery form might be the best way to try and get access to the account again. You can find it here https://account.live.com/acsr
  6. kn03cs Win User

i looked through the steps and all of them required either a signed-in xbox or that you already know what the account's proper email is. as i don't have either it really didn't help.
Thema:

1. how do i recover a previous account? - Similar Threads - recover previous account

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. Recover previous cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover previous cloud save: Hello, I need help to recover a game, since my console synchronized an old game from my pc and not the last one from my console, now I have an old game on both my xbox series X and on my pc, how...
  9. Is there a way that I can recover my previous display name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way that I can recover my previous display name?: I accidently changed my display name on Xbox. 4c932246-4ee2-4899-b9a1-bcc8c4235a92
  10. how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world: I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it? cc0e2c8c-c3b3-436a-9df7-59009a822d1b