How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console

Discus and support How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since a recent update my minecraft world won't load and I have tried clearing my cache on console. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay Hanson1, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Jay Hanson1
    Jay Hanson1 Guest

Since a recent update my minecraft world won't load and I have tried clearing my cache on console. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still won't let me load the world. Please please can someone help. I'm at a loss as to what to do and the only options I can see is to delete my entire world or try and delete all saved data from my console meaning I would have to resync 90+ games again

:)

Jay Hanson1, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below, Jay:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

After that re-launch the game then try to re-sync it.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

What version of Minecraft are you running, and how was the world deleted? That will greatly impact if it's possible, and if so, how to recover the world. Is this on Xbox One or another platform? And if on Xbox One, is it the Xbox One Edition or Bedrock
    edition? It is quite possible, likely even, that the world is not recoverable, and for that I'm sorry, but depending there might be an opportunity to recover it.
  4. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

5. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  6. ThePsychoTeddy Win User

Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

hello, and thank you for contacting Microsoft! Depending on how you are attempting to recover your world, there is indeed! If you are attempting to recover your worlds from Xbox 360, and transfer them to Xbox One, just follow these simple steps.

1. On Xbox 360, launch Minecraft under the profile that contains the world you want to export
    2. Hit play game and select the save location. Select the world you want to upload and press “Y”. Select “Upload Save” and wait for the transfer to complete.
    3. Head over to your Xbox One and launch Minecraft. Go to “Play Game”
    4. Press “X” and wait for the save download process to complete. You will now see the Xbox 360 world in the Xbox One.
    As a reminder, all of your DLC purchased on Xbox 360 will also transfer over to Xbox One

If however, you deleted your saves from the Xbox One already, I am unsure if recovering the world is possible.
Thema:

1. How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console - Similar Threads - recover minecraft world

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  4. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  5. can we recover world in minecraft without backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can we recover world in minecraft without backup: can we recover world in minecraft without backup in mobile f42d0ccf-f680-4e77-b7cc-641cf2019a5b
  6. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  7. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  8. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  9. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.: Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory...
  10. how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world: I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it? cc0e2c8c-c3b3-436a-9df7-59009a822d1b