How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??

Discus and support How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft account got hacked. I saw log-in attempts on my microsoft account, changed my password and still someone kept logging into my minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter Aspris, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Peter Aspris
    Peter Aspris Guest

My Minecraft account got hacked. I saw log-in attempts on my microsoft account, changed my password and still someone kept logging into my minecraft account and communicating with signs on a server (Hypixel) with me, telling me not to mess with them. How do I sign out of all devices after changing my password? I'm at a loss here, are there no safe-guards regarding account safety??

:)

Peter Aspris, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Peter Aspris Win User

Greetings, thank you for taking the time to write this informative reply! I still have access to this account. Since the discovery of my compromised account, I have taken the following actions:

- Changed password

- Enabled 2-step

- Logged out devices

As far as my Microsoft account goes, it has been secured. As for the game's account, that is my current concern as I have no information as to how long it takes for the Microsoft-migrated Minecraft account to terminate the scammer's current session with my account, if it does at all!

Regardless, thank you for the reply!
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Peter A, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been hacked, in this case I don't know if you still have access to it but if you still have access I would recommend activating two-step verification (MFA) this way your Microsoft account would be safer and no one could steal it .

You can learn more here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-c7910146-672f-01e9-50a0-93b4585e7eb4

And if in any case your account has already been stolen, you must quickly submit an account recovery form, to do so you must enter the following link.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

In case you cannot fill out the form, below I leave you the links to contact support by message or call, there you will have the options to contact Microsoft 365 or Xbox support depending on your case.

Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If you want direct Xbox support, here is the link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

In the following link you will find the Microsoft support numbers, and you must select the number depending on your Country/Region where you are currently located, then you must write down the number and call.

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Note: Once you regain access to your account, it is recommended that you enable two-step verification (MFA) for added security on your account.

If you find this information useful, please let me know; Otherwise, I'll be happy to help!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Peter A,

I congratulate you for taking immediate action with your account, those steps are very necessary now regarding the game account, I do not think it is possible that it could be stolen from you, in any case, contact the aforementioned Microsoft support so that they can provide you with better help regarding this topic.

If you have any other questions/questions, you can let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Recovery

Will I be able to recover anything that was purchased that was in a hacked account? A minecraft purcahse for example.
    If you can recover the hacked account, then yes. Otherwise no since everything is tied to the account that originally purchased it and nothing is transferable between accounts.
  6. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
Thema:

1. How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account?? - Similar Threads - recover Hacked Minecraft

2. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  3. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  4. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  5. How to recover a minecraft account that was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a minecraft account that was hacked: Recently, I discovered that my Minecraft account is inaccessible and thus made a new Microsoft account using the same email. I now no longer have access to Minecraft in general. And although this...
  6. Can I recover my hacked minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my hacked minecraft account?: I have my transaction Id, Order number and Order Id. I even have the transaction receipt can I recover it? 0c1ac169-58cf-4922-bd41-5d87017719f1
  7. My minecraft account was hacked and I have all ownership details, can it be recovered somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account was hacked and I have all ownership details, can it be recovered somehow?: Hi! I have a minecraft account that was hacked, and the hacker changed the email/password used to login to it. I do not know what the new credentials are, but I have all the information to prove...
  8. My Minecraft account was hacked. I was able to recover my password but it takes me to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was hacked. I was able to recover my password but it takes me to a...: It says I was offline for 7 hours, But I don't usually play at 5-6 AM. I am able to log in with the "recovered" user which is not the one I use to play with. Everyone keeps saying to change your...
  9. How can I recover my hacked minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my hacked minecraft account?: Recently I lost my minecraft account. I thought that what had happened is that somehow the microsoft email that was linked to the minecraft account had in way been deleted or forgotten, so I...
  10. How to recover hacked minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover hacked minecraft account: So recently I got my minecraft account hacked and stolen by someone getting access to my microsoft account and removing my email from the account, adding their own, changing the password, then...