How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?

Discus and support How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was forced to create a new GTA Online character last night because mine wouldn't load. Bought a shark card for the first time on the new character,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donovan Bone, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Donovan Bone
    Donovan Bone Guest

I was forced to create a new GTA Online character last night because mine wouldn't load. Bought a shark card for the first time on the new character, then logged off a while later. Logged back on this morning to find out that the original character has been recovered, but my new character along with the shark card purchase is gone. Tried to contact Rockstar but they've made it near impossible to contact them directly and even shutting down the xbox and restarting has made no difference. The shark card shows in my order history but won't show on the game at all.

:)

Donovan Bone, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Donovan! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your GTA online character. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Since this is an in-game online issue, it would be best to reach out to RockStar Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. According to the official RockStar website, you will need to prepare the following information:

Gamertag/Social Club Nickname of the affected account.

Date/Time that the problem occurred.

Detailed description of the problem (what is missing and how you know it's missing)

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/200013306?step=a4edf309

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. MerceNineRY Win User

One Week Left!

"why have you decided to not play until online starts?"

uh hem *clears throat* :p the reason i got GTA V is for the online and since the online portion, the player can customize their character, and my online character will be a like-ness to me :p

and the three main characters of GTA V, micheal - trevor - franklin, are not to my liking :p so if there was no GTA Online for Five, i would have not gotten GTA V to begin with given that the Online has the custom character creation.

this is the reason to why i don't start it until Online Launches :p
  4. IntenseJames Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

I hope the GTA 5 Online character customization will be better then GTA 4 Online character customization.
  5. KelseyP Win User

One Week Left!

[quote user="MerceNineRY"]

"why have you decided to not play until online starts?"

uh hem *clears throat* :p the reason i got GTA V is for the online and since the online portion, the player can customize their character, and my online character will be a like-ness to me :p

and the three main characters of GTA V, micheal - trevor - franklin, are not to my liking :p so if there was no GTA Online for Five, i would have not gotten GTA V to begin with given that the Online has the custom character creation.

this is the reason to why i don't start it until Online Launches :p

[/quote]*Refraining from massive insults*....wow, just wow, that is all I going to say. Oh, and there's no frickin way uyou bought this with your own money, that's for sure.
  6. elijah singleton Win User

any one know

i have a series X, all i’m tryin to figure out is if there is a way to bring the character from GTA Online X|S To the other GTA full game because it won’t give me an option to log into social club or transfer. It’s just showing the beginner character. It’s not showing my character from GTA online X|S. I have never don’t money glitches by the way.
Thema:

1. How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases? - Similar Threads - recover GTA Online

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  10. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...