how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared

Discus and support how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried to add paramount+ to list of apps to watch movie.Somehow it removed my friends profile account that I played my games on with all the saves,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CatatonicKity, Aug 20, 2023.

1. how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared

tried to add paramount+ to list of apps to watch movie.Somehow it removed my friends profile account that I played my games on with all the saves, subscriptions to game pass, achievements etc.Is there a way to recover it? It made a whole new profile instead after I turned off console for upgrade. Can I go back to before upgrade was installed?

:)

CatatonicKity, Aug 20, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Press the Xbox Dashboard button  on your controller.
    Select Download Profile.
    Enter the Microsoft account email address associated with your Xbox Live gamertag. ...
    Enter your Microsoft account password.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  3. Willow99(2) Win User

Gears of War 3 Achievements and Batman Arkham Asylum Achievements Not Showing Up

The xbox needs to be connected to the Internet before recovering the profile so that the achievements can be saved. If they were earned offline and then the profile had been recovered after then they will disappear. There should have been a message that
    appeared just before agreeing to the recovery of your profile that explains this.
  4. Pdiddy2344 Win User

Vc coins for mgs 2k16

My mycareer disappeared out of nowhere. How do I recover it???
  5. SKINSFAN0814 Win User

halo 4 spartan ops issue

that recovers it for the profile that's missing it but then it disappears for the other profile
  6. Chilled Remorse Win User

Couldn't add friends or send messages, now lost profile.

I was able to recover my profile on my console but I still can't add friends or send messages after doing everything listed.
Thema:

1. how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared - Similar Threads - recover friends profile

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  10. How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?: I was playing Forza horizon 5 and shared my account with a friend so he could try out some cars, when i got back on the game later, it entirely reset all my data and I can’t find anything to get...