How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?

Discus and support How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I recently got 3 emails 2 days ago. One, was that my password had been changed, the second was that new information was added, and the third was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by idk idk3, Sep 9, 2023.

1. idk idk3
    idk idk3 Guest

Hello! I recently got 3 emails 2 days ago. One, was that my password had been changed, the second was that new information was added, and the third was that new information was deleted. So, i've been trying to prove the ownership of my account, since they took off my email on my Microsoft account i no longer can login. At 3am I got a email saying that my account had been recovered "Your account is verified and now you just need to reset your password" So I clicked the link where I would change the password but apparently my Microsoft account doesn't exist anymore. I don't understand how they could verify my account and then go and say that it had been deleted. "Please request a new security code and try again. All previous codes have been invalidated. " is the message popping up when I clicked the link, and then "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." pops up when I try to sign in.

:)

idk idk3, Sep 9, 2023
  2. idk idk3 Win User

Hello!! Thank you so much for replying. This is the screenshot of the message error that shows up when I try to sign in. I'm guessing someone got into the account, took my email off of it and added theirs. It's only been a few days so I'm not understanding why it's saying that. The other screenshot is this morning when I tried signing in and it said it doesn't exist. I'm using @gmail.com btw!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi idk idk3

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

I understand that you have a problem with your account wherein it tells you that the account does not exist. I am sorry to hear about your account. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask some questions to better understand the problem.

• Can you tell which specific account has the problem? Just provide us the domain if it's @outlook.com, @hotmail.com or something else.
    • I would like you to sign in to this link and provide me a screenshot of any error message you will encounter. https://account.live.com/

In the meantime, I would suggest that you reset your account password. Please refer to this link here for more information. Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi idk idk3,

Thanks for getting back. I aplogize for the late response.

Based on the information you provided, I observed that the error message where it says We couldn't find an account with that username, it seems to be that it is on microsoftonline.com website which is for corporate accounts and not for personal account.

I suggest to use the same website to login your account. This is the website that you should use to login. https://account.live.com/

Sincerely

5. idk idk3 Win User

Hello, I realize you are most likely busy but I was hoping you could please respond.
  6. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi idk idk3,

Thanks for getting back.

If that's the case, I would suggest that you try contacting our live support team to for further assistance. In that way they can check your account status if it is still active or not. As much as we would love love to help you, we do not have access to the advanced tools that would check Microsoft Accounts.

To contact our live support team, follow these steps below.

1. Login to Contact - Microsoft Support with your Microsoft account.

2. Describe your concern.

[​IMG]
    3. Click Contact Support button.

Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely

Thema:

1. How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account? - Similar Threads - recover deleted account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  4. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  8. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  9. How can I recover a deleted xbox account/or recover my fortnite account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a deleted xbox account/or recover my fortnite account: Hello Xbox community, a bit of time ago my old account named EeriestChip4010 or EeriestChip401 was deleted due to the hacking of someone and im wondering if its possible im able to recover my...
  10. can you recover a deleted account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you recover a deleted account?: hi my account has recently got deleted (im using the same email) without my permission do to a scam from a discord server they went in after getting my email somehow got my password and after 5...