how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

Discus and support how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So years ago i migrated my Minecraft Account from my Email But since my email was already being used for another account as Microsoft (my sisters) i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hungry Predator, Nov 27, 2023.

1. how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

So years ago i migrated my Minecraft Account from my Email But since my email was already being used for another account as Microsoft (my sisters) i had to make a new email. And after all this i lost the new email and i cannot log on to my Account. The Problem here is i have purchased stuff and i have records on my account, so if there is any chance to get it back, help would be greatly appreciated. Important note, i have emails proving my ownership of the account from before the migration

I have not been able to contact support for some reason and when i contacted Minecraft support i got told to go and follow there simple steps. But the so called "simple steps" had nothing to do with my problem.

:)

Hungry Predator, Nov 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember