how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...

Discus and support how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When going to sign into my Xbox account I am faced with a foreign email that requires a password in order to access my account. I also have had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Harry Girdham, Jan 11, 2023.

1. how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...

When going to sign into my Xbox account I am faced with a foreign email that requires a password in order to access my account. I also have had unrecognisable payments made from my account so can conclude that my account has been hacked, stolen and I the associated email has been changed. I have cancelled any payments made to Microsoft from my bank but there is little information on what I can do about regaining my Xbox account with all my digital games and data stored on it. Please can you help me?

:)

Harry Girdham, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email address and password

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Harry, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. aewith Win User

Hacked Account

Unfortunately the hacker changed my email to theirs and my microsoft/xbox account is completely locked. I’ve been trying to get back in for almost three weeks.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Is this a scam?

Avoid at all cost if it2 a stolen account it would be an instant ban or worse console ban

Or it may come later when the actual account holder reclaims the account and report it as stlolen

Best not to play with shared or possible stolen account it only ends badly for you
  5. Christopher Richards Win User

Why am i not getting my security info update emails

I have not requested to remove or add any info since my account was stolen

It was hacked into and i was locked out as they removed my email and phone number from the account

I recieve an error regarding my current password is invalid and rerouted to send an email to the email that took the account

I do not have any notifications telling me how long i have left which is the reason why i am frustrated, i do NOT get a sign in message with that text, i only get it when trying to manually change the info myself after recovering the password.
  6. GodWearsGucci Win User

Can Not Login To My Xbox Account

I can’t access anything. Keeps saying “Your account has been locked” all I can do is login. Once I do that when I click something it says I’ve been locked.
Thema:

how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...

1. how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email... - Similar Threads - reclaim stolen account

2. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  3. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  4. How to reclaim old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reclaim old gamertag?: I recently recovered my email address and my gamertag is no longer associated with it it has been like 5 years since I last had an Xbox trying to figure out how to associate my email with my old...
  5. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  6. Reclaim Gamertag but... email does not exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reclaim Gamertag but... email does not exist?: Hi Friends, This may take a while please allow me to explain. 2 years ago I decided to take a brake from gaming and focus on my job/career. At the time I used to have an Xbox 360, formatted the...
  7. I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate: Yesterday i buy the suscription of 3 months for the game pass ultimate but i cant found the option for reclaim, maybe is not available yet in my country (spain) or i need to do something else, if...
  8. Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points: I would like to reclaim the points from redeeming Microsoft Rewards for a 12 month Xbox Game Pass (58ab5f0a-f956-408e-a82d-d54658eb0db6) since my 360 is not supported. Please advise....
  9. how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them: hey i went to game stop a few months ago when a friend was buying a game the guy asked me if i had a rewards account then he looked it up said the game would be cheaper if i had used the points...
  10. Trying to reclaim my old GamerTag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to reclaim my old GamerTag: Hi, I tried to close my old live account so i could transfer the gamertag to this account. Unfortunatly since the old account is closed, i still cant change my name! how can i fix this?...