How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?

Discus and support How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Gabe Bynum, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Gabe Bynum
    Gabe Bynum Guest

My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game bar several times but still nothing works. I've even went so far one time as to figure out how to uninstall and reinstall gaming services but that still hasnt changed that for months I just dont receive party invites 80 percent of the time.

:)

Gabe Bynum, Jan 23, 2024
  2. Summary nG Win User

XBOX Console Companion Party Invites

i ahve both and i cant receive party invites on my pc at all
  3. MyssLunae Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I've also lost the option for "Party Invites" on Windows 10 PC's Xbox Companion App. I've tried updating and resetting, but to no avail. I was receiving party invites through my computer a few days ago, and for some reason, it's completely stopped.
    I assume it was the newest update they released. My mobile phone receives party invites, as well as has the option box to turn on or off the invitations.

What personally worked for me is the windows key + G, and going to the mini box "Xbox Social (Beta)". It should be sitting in the notification bell as (1). Although, It expires in a matter of seconds, as it usually would for me in the windows action center.

I'm sad that this was how I had to join my friend's party, and may have to continue to do this; or at least, until they add back the option to receive invites on the companion.
  4. MattAustin1 Win User

Xbox game invites

I can join parties and receive party invites just fine. The problem is the game invites. For example, I was trying to play Call of Duty: Warzone through a Looking For Group post. I join the party but then don't receive the game invite and can't invite
    them to my game.
  5. VastPayload III Win User

xbox one and backward compat

Thank you for replying.

We do not get an error. Example I open the popup (360) and click on my friend then choose invite to party and game, he 1: doesn't receive the invite or 2: it doesn't let him accept the invite, options are not active.

I assume we have license, I'm pretty sure I do, how do you check?
  6. Supra Hadouken Win User

Achievements issue while in HDR

Yes, party invites and people going live.

How do you disable achievements on PC, there is no option to turn it off that I have seen.
Thema:

1. How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc? - Similar Threads - receive invites parties

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  6. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  7. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  8. Not receiving MOST of game invitations on XBOX

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving MOST of game invitations on XBOX: I'm having this problem where my friends send me game invitations and I never receive them, however I noticed it's something random, I actually received one game invitation for Destiny 2 but I do...
  9. I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.: I am trying to join community post, but I can't join their game invites they are on console and I'm on pc but if my pc friend invites me to their game, I can join them....
  10. Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.: As said in the title after the recent game bar update I cant get invites to games or parties on the game bar. It works whenever I restart my PC or reset the app but then after a good few hrs, it...