How do I put a image to use for my Xbox background on Xbox using an iPhone?

Discus and support How do I put a image to use for my Xbox background on Xbox using an iPhone? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to have a costum image as background for my xbox one but since xbox doesn't support downloads anymore i don't know how to do this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rbjms3 �, Jan 16, 2024.

1. How do I put a image to use for my Xbox background on Xbox using an iPhone?

I wanted to have a costum image as background for my xbox one but since xbox doesn't support downloads anymore i don't know how to do this

:)

Rbjms3 �, Jan 16, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Rbjms3. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

What you can do to set a custom image as the Xbox background is this:

Step 1. Upload the desired picture to a cloud storage service like OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Mega, etc.

Step 2. Open Microsoft Edge and visit the cloud storage service used to upload the customer picture and sign in with your account there.

Step 3. Find the recently uploaded picture and open it to expand the view, then, press the Menu button on your Xbox and choose “open image in a new tab”.

Step 4. Go to the new tab, press the Menu button on your controller and select “Set as background”.

Note: If you downloaded the image on your iPhone from a website, you may want to visit the website and continue from the Step 3.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Jackster24 Win User

Ok thx for this I will try this method later
  4. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

To set a custom image as your Xbox background on your Xbox using an iPhone, you'll need to follow these steps:

On your iPhone, locate the image you want to use as your Xbox background.

Upload the image to a cloud storage service such as OneDrive, Google Drive, or iCloud.

Select "Personalization," then "My background."

Choose "Custom image" as your background type.

Use your Xbox One's internet browser to go to the cloud storage service where you uploaded the image.

Download the image to your Xbox One.

Once the image has been downloaded, select it as your background in the "Custom image" menu.

Your custom image should now be set as your Xbox background.

Note: Make sure the image file format is supported by Xbox, which includes .jpg, .png, and .bmp. Also, ensure that the image file size is less than 1920x1080 pixels to prevent any distortion or resizing.
  5. Rbjms3 👻 Win User

Hello. Thanks for you're reply. Option 2 is sadly not possible for me as i don't have a pc nor usb stick. Option 1 normally used to work for me with Google photos but i do not use that anymore. I wanted to do the same with icloud phots but then the option set picture as backgroud does not appear
  6. Rbjms3 👻 Win User

Hello Arturo my name is Richard. Thanks for replying. I have tried to do it by following your steps but i doesn't seem i have the option to open the image in new tab. Normally i used Google photos and then i was able to do it by doing just like you said but with icloud it seems not possible
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. How do I put a image to use for my Xbox background on Xbox using an iPhone? - Similar Threads - put image background

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. How I can put on UPnP ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can put on UPnP ?: I was on a ticket and the guy says to check the router and disable nat and put again on, but in the router site I can't do that, what I should to do? e6a0ed20-cf30-4e37-8981-11ade85b5d4d
  8. When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps: When I put in the [slightly damaged] disc, it's spins, does stage normal sounds that I hear and then it's a quiet beeeeep then it goes back to the sounds and it repeats, any ideas why?...
  9. Can I put a warranty on my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I put a warranty on my Xbox One S: I have the start of air and I really trying to get a repaired can I put a warranty on my Xbox One S if not what do I have to do 629a9539-4eaa-4527-883f-3258df76eede
  10. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...