How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...

Discus and support How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid for a console I pay for gamepass I don't want a full screen ad I have to click past whenever I turn my console on extremely disappointed how do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ltrich1994, Nov 12, 2023.

1. ltrich1994
    ltrich1994 Guest

How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...

I paid for a console I pay for gamepass I don't want a full screen ad I have to click past whenever I turn my console on extremely disappointed how do I make sure I never get them again

:)

ltrich1994, Nov 12, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my console on

3. Stratty101 Win User

mind not shuving kinect in my face every time i get on?

I'm confused, are your ads jumping out of your screen like an annoying pop up ? the only ads i have on the dashboard i have to scroll onto to see... which i generally don't as i bypass everything except 'my xbox' where i select whatever game i want to play.
    Pop ups are annoying, the kind of ads on the dashboard? don't even register to me apart from once a week where i check what is DOTW to see if it's a game i want
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

I want to turn off the annoying Banner Ads that pop up when I log into my Xbox

Unfortunately, no one here can change that as we do not work for Xbox/Microsoft.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello MS0808! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I know a lot of people are very unhappy about this since the software change which brought it in but unfortunately, there is no way to turn it off.
  6. MS0808 Win User

Of course, there is no way, Well back to PlayStation for me. so greedy
Thema:

1. How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my... - Similar Threads - prevent extremely annoying

2. How do I prevent my Xbox One from getting bootlooped?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I prevent my Xbox One from getting bootlooped?: This is the second time I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, how do I prevent this issue and how do I fix it if it happens again? submitted by /u/KozyKamper266 [link] [comments]
  3. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  4. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  5. How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?: Hi everyone, My problem: I have two kids, 7 and 9. They each have their own accounts on the Xbox and have appropriate controls and limits in place. Except they both have unrestricted access to...
  6. How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that...
  7. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  8. Is there a way to prevent Xbox controller from being used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to prevent Xbox controller from being used?: I run my headset through the Turtle Breach Xbox controller as 1.) The Aux cable is too short to reach the back 2.) Front Aux on the front of the PC slot doesn't work This is becoming annoying...
  9. How to prevent my games being used on stolen xbox series s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent my games being used on stolen xbox series s.: Hi, I am posting this on behalf of my cousin who is having issues getting his xbox series s back from his ex partners brother who is continuing stringing him on saying he'll get it back but my...
  10. Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage: The account was deleted some time ago, it was hacked and I lost all connection to it, but this account was linked to my ps4, now when I try to access minecraft using the QR menu, I follow the...