How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

Discus and support How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jini A, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Jini A
    Jini A Guest

How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up on my friends list but was shown as offline as the only way she can get online is by using my gametag/ID - that option did come up when she tried getting online when I was logged off. It looks like we can't play multiplayer together How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account... :(

:)

Jini A, Dec 21, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account linked to mine?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account linked to mine?

Hello Jini A,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties with Minecraft Multiplayer. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

By default, you cannot play Multiplayer by having one account. She needs to have her own account to play multiplayer.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. DimApollo9871 Win User

!!cant play offline two player mode anyone have any ideas hit me up!!

i have minecraft on my daughters xbox, she has her own xbox live account but is not a gold member and when she plays minecraft she cannot have a quest come in,,i have tried everything even created two new accounts and nothing.. i need help... BTW the multiplayer
    minecraft on my xbox works fine both offline and online....
  5. LegionOhio85631 Win User

Minecraft friends xbox for kids

My daughter is 9 and would like to play Hunger Games for Minecraft. She has xbox one. Does anyone know how she can play ?

Thank you
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft online multiplayer

My daughter wants to play online multiplayer in Minecraft on Xbox Live. The multiplayer option is greyed-out in the Minecraft settings screen but Xbox privacy settings are on Adult.
    What do you mean the settings are "on Adult"?

In order to be able to play Minecraft online multiplayer on the Xbox One or Xbox 360, your daughter needs to check https://account.microsoft.com/services/ if she has an
    active Gold membership (or Game Pass Ultimate which includes the Gold membership).

Then, if your daughter's account is a child account according to the birth date entered then the account was created, you as a parent have to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings and
    allow her to play online multiplayer.
Thema:

1. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account... - Similar Threads - play Minecraft Bedrock

2. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  3. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  4. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  5. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  7. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  8. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  9. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  10. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock...