How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch

Discus and support How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know tell me Please 97baad5f-0c68-4195-9be0-c526590a74d9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sharon wilson3, May 30, 2024.

1. How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch

I don't know tell me

Please

:)

sharon wilson3, May 30, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Sharon. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Unfortunately, Microsoft Rewards cannot be accessed on Nintendo Switch, as it doesn't have a Rewards app or web browser to access the website.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink a random Nintendo Switch from my Microsoft account

Recently my account was compromised and connected to a random nintendo switch. Now I have no clue as to how to unlink the nintendo switch from my account as the only forums I've seen about this situation if you have access to the nintendo switch. I dont have access to the switch so how do I unlink the account from my Microsoft one?
    The problem with unlinking this is gonna be the fact that its your Microsoft account is linked to the switch account and not the other way around.

The linking process starts on Nintendo's end. Therefore unlinking it would also have to be done from Nintendo's end.
  5. RiderJames Win User

Blue
  6. PvpNoGood Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix this problem?
    I have the same problem and cant fix it i am wondering do you need nintendo online to play servers
Thema:

1. How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - play games Microsoft

2. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  3. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  4. Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game: Hi I use microsoft roblox on a daily and normally it works perfectly fine until 3 days ago, I noticed that it freezes at a certain point where it doesn't unfreeze and just stays frozen forever. I...
  5. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  6. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  7. If I buy Jedi Survivor from Microsoft can I play that game on PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy Jedi Survivor from Microsoft can I play that game on PC?: Hi I just got a gift card value of 40 dollars and I wanted to buy Star Wars Jedi Survivor. I was wondering can I buy that game from Microsft and play it on PC through Xbox app or somtin?...
  8. Does deal between Microsoft and ActiBlizz mean that I could finally play PGR games on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deal between Microsoft and ActiBlizz mean that I could finally play PGR games on Xbox...: Iirc PGR franchise was owned by Activison Blizzard after Bizzare buyout. Now Microsoft doesn't had any excuses to not put these games into backward compatibility. So now I wonder how good PGR 2...
  9. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...: i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499
  10. I want to play a game from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play a game from the microsoft store.: I want to play a game from the Microsoft Store but I'm on XBOX and I want to know how to download games from the Microsoft Store on Internet Explorer to XBOX. I believe that it is possible to do...