How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...

Discus and support How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Many people who play Fortnite on xbox cloud have this problem and I want to be able to play without waiting or at least letting us join after we waited... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fierce_Flames, Nov 26, 2023.

1. How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...

Many people who play Fortnite on xbox cloud have this problem and I want to be able to play without waiting or at least letting us join after we waited the full hour.

Even when I joined at different times it still wouldnt let me play and I've just been staring at a wall and even joined both very early in the morning and very late at night .

Please Help me with this problem and send it to Xbox for them to fix this problem and allow everyone who waited to play the game.

Help me thx

:)

Fierce_Flames, Nov 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...