How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...

Discus and support How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and switch users ? 32e86169-515b-48dc-8013-6a78378be9d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacqueline Walker, Aug 12, 2023.

1. How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...

How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and switch users ?

:)

Jacqueline Walker, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Game pass ultimate for family via pc

works different on pc.

log into each ones accounts that are set on the pc, open the xbox app, log out of the app and in with your account, download whichever games they want then log out of the app and back in with their account, do this for each kid and they can then play fine, game sharing is only available for console but this is the work around for pc and has worked this way for years.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Two player Using same Copy PC/XBOX

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It will work if you are using different accounts. After downloading the game with the account that purchased the game, log the account you want to play on the PC in the Xbox app, and on the console use the account that purchased the game.
  4. BLACK DRAGON690 Win User

Achievements unlocking for a game I do not own

Hello how are you, AndrewGWizard1986.

Once the achievements are achieved they cannot be eliminated, my theory is that you have logged into a PC and have played killer instict and that is why you have those achievements, remember that your account with Xbox GamePass already includes Xbox Game
    Pass for PC, To find out if this is the case, check which devices you are logged in on, I leave you the link

https://account.microsoft.com/devices
  5. StikStakeSchtik Win User

XBOX ONE forcing purchaser of digital game to be logged in so others can use it? (!!!!!!!!)

There is *NO* second console. I am basing this discussion around the fact that I gave from the first post and what I am being told.

I bought the game under my account. I have silver. My son has gold.

Please explain what has to be done in order for my son to play the game without me logging in. My account is *ON* this an only this console. My son's account is *ON* this and only this console. If I do not log in, the game cannot be played by my son.
    What I want is the ability to have HIM "auto sign-in" and play the game.

- Unless I sign in he cannot play the game.

- MSFT voice support said the same thing (two different calls).
  6. PaulLeFevre Win User

Is cancellation the only option?

On my son's computer, it says he cannot purchase and it cannot send a message to me, so it gives the message "please ask a parent and use the words please". Cute if it would allow me to do this.

Logging into my account it shows I have Xbox Ultimate; I only want PC on my log in as I do not play all the games he does. I am fine with paying for Ultimate and PC as two subscriptions just do not see that as an option anywhere.
Thema:

How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...

1. How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and... - Similar Threads - play console games

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles

in XBoX on Windows
    play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles: In my house there is 2 Xbox one consoles and 1 pc. I wish to play the same game multiplayer with the 2 Xbox consoles. I have Gamepass ultimate on my account. I am the only adult. I own the game...
  4. how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console: how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console b0c02a9e-7b65-439e-a872-d1497d1a0372
  5. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  6. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  7. How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive: How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series C console? I have a Seagate hard drive d45a01d0-f1f8-403f-9ef9-96584b14ec71
  8. Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?: This is a weird question but Is this possible? Example, I am playing a multiplayer game online with 4 friends on my Series X. Could I join the party of those 4 friends from my xbox one on the...
  9. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  10. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54