How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

Discus and support How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mason Harper, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Mason Harper
    Mason Harper Guest

How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever. I need this headset to work because my other one stopped. Help?

:)

Mason Harper, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Mason Harper Win User

Well I didn't know the headset I bought wasn't compatible with xbox. I looked it up and it said it was compatible.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Mason,

Yes, there are two versions with a very similar name.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Mason, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, press and hold the Pair button (Xbox Series X|S: located on the front next to the USB port) then release it after 3 seconds.

Then, press and hold the Pair Button on the headset to enter pairing mode.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.
  6. Mason Harper Win User

My headset doesn't have that sync button it just has a power button and the volume scroll wheel.
Thema:

1. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x? - Similar Threads - pair HyperX Cloud

2. Hdmi not working after trying to pair a controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi not working after trying to pair a controller.: So after 3 systems having hdmi issues i still decided to stay with xbox for whatever dumb reason. Regardless i got this one fixed awhile ago and it was working fine until a month ago 4k stopped...
  3. Stealth 600 gen 2 wont pair to transmitter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 gen 2 wont pair to transmitter: I just bought a new transmitter for my headset and i cant get the headset and transmitter to pair. Ive tried every method from the Microsoft and turtle beach websites but nothing is working. They...
  4. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  5. Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox: My keyboard wont connect with mu xbox for some reason can anyone help ? 00b1d637-3346-42bb-94aa-1cb1d36a215d
  6. xbox one controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller pairing issue: We recently helped our daughter move from college to back home for the summer. During the move, her (original) xbox one somehow lost its left side panel (pic) where the pairing button is. We are...
  7. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  8. Xbox X controller no longer pairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controller no longer pairs.: My Xbox ONE X controller no longer pairs to my console. It seems to be since it updated 14/04. I have tried all troubleshooting suggested and still doesn't work. It's not interference as was fine...
  9. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  10. Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb: My xbox one controller wont pair to my pc properly when I connect the end and front of the micro usb to the controller and the pc I have to hold the guide button to turn it on and it pairs to my...