How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?

Discus and support How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] The new Samsung OLED TVs use Xbox Cloud Gaming, but I don't want to use Cloud Gaming. I want to access the old menu that Xbox Ones have access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaHaQi, Aug 5, 2023.

1. AaHaQi
    AaHaQi Guest

How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV? [​IMG]
    The new Samsung OLED TVs use Xbox Cloud Gaming, but I don't want to use Cloud Gaming.

I want to access the old menu that Xbox Ones have access to rather than Cloud Gaming.

The image shows the correct menu I am trying to achieve.

:)

AaHaQi, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Aahaqi, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

The samsung app on the tv is not like the console app or pc app. Its only ment for cloud gaming. What you are trying to do will not work as this is the way the app is developed for samsang tvs.

Kind regards
    Zahir
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Problem with Xbox series S

you should contact Samsung about it opening up apps on your TV connected to the Xbox,
  4. DeferentBison82 Win User

How can I open URL:msgamingapp with a ProductID?

That's, well not truly correct. The game cannot be sold anymore, no more licenses, but then how does this page exist? Microsoft Apps

All I need to do is get on that page. You can just press 'Get in Store App' and open the Store, or use the Windows Run command I said in my original question. But on the Xbox App?
  5. lokodo Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

I have a solution that works for me when this happens. Both the xbox and modern (Samsung) smart tvs don't fully restart when you power them off. Restarting the xbox does not seem to do much, but restarting my samsung tv does clear it up!

To *fully* restart your Samsung tv use the remote control and _hold down_ the power button for 10s or so, until the Samsung logo briefly appears. Then power on your tv as normal and play your game.
    yes, I confirm that ls solution to turn off ol Samsung tv by holding down the button foryes, I confirm that ls solution to turn off ol Samsung tv by holding down the button for 10 Works. However we do not understand how Microsoft and Samsung no match found an agreement to solve this bug
  6. Andrew Rodenbach Win User

Upgrade xbox controller firmware without Windows PC or Xbox console

No, the only way is to connect the controller to an Xbox console or Windows 10/11 PC with the Xbox Accessories app installed.
    That doesn't make any sense. Like Ronie, I saw the Xbox advertisement on my Samsung TV to Download the Xbox app and play games via TV, without an Xbox. Via the app itself it gives you compatible controlers to buy in order to play games on your TV. One of those was the Elite 2 controller, which I bought.

Why would they suggest this app in partnership with Samsung TV's, suggest a controller to play games via the app, and then give you no way to connect the controllers with systems they know you have, all because they aren't updated?

Sounds like a MASSIVE oversight. You know how many marketing dollars were spent by Microsoft and Samsung to pull that all off, just to have this issue. I have seen a similar issue on Apple TV devices. Sounds like someone at Microsoft didn't measure twice, in a BIG WAY!
Thema:

1. How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV? - Similar Threads - open original app

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  4. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  5. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  6. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  7. Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?: For sone reason in 2020 my games kept not opening when i pressed its icon. Its started happening recently. Why is it doing that? a46cbcc4-17d3-4aa9-8afa-81ccf1454ad2
  8. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  9. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  10. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...