how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

Discus and support how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ��kaydence ��, Apr 18, 2024.

1. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my spotify Will Not open, how do i fix it

:)

��kaydence ��, Apr 18, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Kaydence! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues launching Spotify.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

To clarify, have you verified if this is happening with other games/apps besides Spotify?

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?
    - Do you get any error codes/messages when this happens?
    - Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?
    - Have you already tried reinstalling the app?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. KilianMarin Win User

Game pass resets every time I open it

Hello Jesse.

This happens on PC. When I say reset it means " I open the app, it closes, it opens, it closes, it opens, it closes, it opens... and this is continuously without stopping.
  4. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

PC. As I said, I'll click on the app to open it, it starts loading then closes once it finishes.
  5. Steven Gunawan Win User

why i cannot open my xbox app in windows?

still the same when i open xbox app it just load for like 2 second and close itself
  6. Edgarour Win User

Rewards app on console not working...

I have been failing the application I recommend you or what I do is open it, wait for it to not load and close it from the start menu, open the store and return to the rewards section and already load normal
Thema:

1. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading - Similar Threads - open app opens

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  5. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  6. I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422: There are no error message but only a code. It's 0x80070422. Tried updating windows, reinstalling xbox app, and restarting. Nothing works. I'm in windows 10. This error message only pops up each...
  7. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  8. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  9. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  10. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...