How do I move a Minecraft world from the Preview edition to the Full Release edition?

Discus and support How do I move a Minecraft world from the Preview edition to the Full Release edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Series S Long story short, my minecraft worlds that I created on the full release suddenly started giving me the errors "failed to sync user... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrocodileTears, Feb 18, 2023.

1. How do I move a Minecraft world from the Preview edition to the Full Release edition?

Xbox Series S

Long story short, my minecraft worlds that I created on the full release suddenly started giving me the errors "failed to sync user data" and refused to open. I've tried everything from uninstalling to factory resetting my console. So I installed the minecraft preview edition and opened the worlds in there and they work perfectly fine. However, the preview edition is unstable as it's a beta work in progress version of the game and I'd like to get my now fixed worlds back onto the full release of the game. How do I do this?

:)

CrocodileTears, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

How do I move a Minecraft world from the Preview edition to the Full Release edition?

I see. It should work once you restore the console to default because it will resync everything but since you tried all those steps, this means the issue is on the game server. You'll be needing to reach Mojang support and you can reach them here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...
  3. Dericka Win User

Oh, Just to make sure, did you try to do the steps so that it will sync once more?
  4. Dericka Win User

Yes, I see. May I know what steps have you tried so far?
  5. CrocodileTears Win User

The steps you just gave to factory reset the console? I already tried that a few days ago. Why would I try it again? Or are you referring to a different set of steps to something I don't know about?
  6. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please try to do the steps here:

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please try to play the game again. Thanks!
Thema:

1. How do I move a Minecraft world from the Preview edition to the Full Release edition? - Similar Threads - move Minecraft world

2. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  3. How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...: I have a Minecraft world that I want to move over from my Xbox One S to my new pc, but everywhere I’ve looked it has said that I need to use Minecraft realms, I don’t want to have to pay for...
  4. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  5. Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?: I am tired of argueing with Microsoft support and I desperately need my Minecraft Java account back at the very least as that is the part that is NOT expendable. I already paid for Minecraft AND...
  6. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  7. How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?: Split from this thread. Pls help 9dfb53f2-9731-4efe-9299-acb4d5422dca
  8. How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?: Hi I wan't to move my minecraft bedrock preview world from xbox series x to pc bedrock preview. Is that possible? 0e02f420-0b2f-4d7c-acbf-689af20e8bcf
  9. How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID?: How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID? When we originally added Minecraft to our son’s iPad, we had the device set up with our Apple ID. We are finding it...
  10. Is there a way to get the Minecraft world folders on Xbox series x to move them to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get the Minecraft world folders on Xbox series x to move them to another...: I have a corrupted world in Minecraft that i have played in for over 3 years and I don't want to lose it and if I can extract the world from the Xbox I could fix it but I don't know of a way to...