How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

Discus and support How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daz Hirst, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Daz Hirst
    Daz Hirst Guest

How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol

:)

Daz Hirst, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before but can’t remember anyone kno 😊😊

Hi Daz! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, here's how to transfer your Xbox GTA V file to PlayStation:

Sign in to the Rockstar Games Social Club website. If you don't have a Rockstar Games Social Club account, sign up using the on-screen steps.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Click your profile picture to expand the top-right menu.
    Click Settings.
    Select the Linked Accounts tab.

Ensure your Xbox network and PlayStation Network accounts are linked to your Rockstar Games account.

Those transferring save data between Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles only require an Xbox network account.
    Those transferring save data between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles only require a PlayStation Network account.
    Those transferring save data between PlayStation 4 and Xbox Series X|S, or those transferring save data between Xbox One and PlayStation 5 consoles require both accounts to be linked.

Start GTA V on your PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S console. The game will present users with various on-screen steps, detailing which save you'll be transferring onto the next-gen version.

If the steps above didn't work, I highly recommend you reach out to Rockstar Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories

You may also check these links for reference:

https://www.windowscentral.com/gta-...etween Xbox and PlayStation console families.

https://support.rockstargames.com/a...-Xbox-One-to-PlayStation-5-or-Xbox-Series-X-S

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. DojoMax Win User

How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before but can’t remember anyone kno 😊😊

This is a question you should be asking Rockstar, because what you're migrating is your GTA account to a different platform, not your Xbox account itself. Also as far as I know, you can only move the account once to a new platform. So back in the day you were able to move it from PS3/360 to XboxOne/PS4 and then again from PS4/X1 to PS5/Xbox Series. Either way, you should direct this question to Rockstar Games.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

GTA online

Firstly, I don't play GTAV so I may be wrong here (I just did a quick search) but, based on what is on the Xbox buy page, I would be surprised if you could go back to the old version:

"Continue your journey on Xbox Series X|S and transfer both GTAV Story Mode progress and GTA Online characters and progression to Xbox Series X|S with a one-time migration."

Found this on a 3rd party article:

"Note that the profile migration cannot be undone or repeated. Moving your GTA profile from PS4 or Xbox One to a PS5 or Xbox Series X will remove any data from the PS4 or Xbox One."

https://thenerdstash.com/gta-v-how-to-migrate-your-online-character/

That website may have ads on it
  5. BlueJayBeautie Win User

Mojang Account Migration Failure

Thank you Sam but that is what I am doing... I'm attaching my already existing Microsoft accounts to Minecraft and both of the accounts are telling me that they do not have the game. After I migrated my Mojang account to the Microsoft account using the same email. After I Migrated my Mojang account I followed the instructions to press the "< go back" prompt and I did then sign in using the Microsoft account not the Mojang one which I did and I successfully signed on but I can't do anything because the account is telling me that I don't own the game. I however did Migrate and even got the confirmation email on that email as well.

Something of note is that when I signed in on my Microsoft accounts I am being prompted to change accounts to my Mojang account to play the full game when I've already migrated and cannot access the account because it is supposed to be combined with the account signed in with.
  6. Daddy Spadavecchio Win User

Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned for life it wasn’t me how do I get it back

Thank you Daniel for reaching out to me he also opened a steam account with my information I never had a steam account I play on PS5 and my son plays on Xbox one we share my email address so when I got band so did my son I purchase cod modern warfare 3 volt for my son on Xbox digital my knowledge of computer is very much close to nothing what can I do about the steam and is this something I can resolve and move forward?
Thema:

1. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before... - Similar Threads - migrate Microsoft account

2. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  3. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  4. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  7. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  8. Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another: Was faced with a very specific issue today which involves me being locked from using any games associated with my X-Box account. In order to explain the issue, it is best to describe a timeline of...
  9. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  10. If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated: Hi im Asokaso i haven’t played minecraft in a withle and i missed the migration last call but before that i am logged into my microsoft account, Now the question is: Am i migrated?...