How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr_Pigersus, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Mr_Pigersus
    Mr_Pigersus Guest

I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it still shows up in the side bar. If you wanted my money you got it. Can I please just have my old data back?

:)

Mr_Pigersus, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Mr_Pigersus, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

Yes, you may be able to recover your old Minecraft Java edition data. According to the information I have found, Microsoft still retains data for Minecraft accounts that were not migrated before the deadline.

To recover your data, you can contact Microsoft support. They will be able to help you verify ownership of your old account and potentially restore your data.

When you contact support, make sure you have the following information ready:

The email address associated with your old Minecraft account

The username of your previous Minecraft account

Any other information you may provide about your previous account, such as purchase history or game history

Once you've provided this information, Microsoft Support will be able to verify ownership of your account and potentially restore your data.
  3. Corrupted_Zee Win User

(Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

is my Java name and GarnFlieger7910 is my Bedrock name.
    I did merge my Microsoft and Mojang accounts.
  4. EvanCoco Win User

I can´t use my microsoft acount on minecraft.

I have the same problem. Purchased Java version a long time ago, and Xbox more recently. Now I can't migrate my mature Java account. They need to implement a mechanism by which accounts may be merged. Completely insecure and unacceptable to ask users to create new Microsoft accounts just to play Minecraft.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?

I have 2 xbox accounts and I was wondering if I can merge my old Xbox account to my new Xbox account?
    No. Unfortunately accounts cannot be merged and nothing is transferrable between accounts
  6. Derek_Lakin Win User

used wrong skype name when i signed up.

Thema:

1. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - merge old Java

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???: I bought Minecraft Java edition under my dad’s Microsoft account a little over a year ago which was also being sold with Bedrock as a package. I also have a Microsoft account which only has...
  4. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  5. How to open up Minecraft after Merging

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to open up Minecraft after Merging: Hello! I'm having some issues with my copy of Minecraft. I purchased the game back on 9/11/20 and merged my single account once on 1/28/22 for Java, and another time on 3/13/22 on my Android...
  6. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  7. Fiance and I's friends list merged together

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fiance and I's friends list merged together: So me and my Fiance use the same Xbox Series X and whenever he is logged in he gets my friends on his friends list. I'm fully logged out of the Xbox but they're still appearing on his friends...
  8. Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...: I have two Xbox accounts and want to merge both of them to one number to authenticate I don't use Skype is it possible to remove it in use a single number for two accounts so I can authenticate...
  9. Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?: I have 2 xbox accounts and I was wondering if I can merge my old Xbox account to my new Xbox account? 02520931-a78a-4f48-bd5c-17ddcbd872a0
  10. Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft: Hi! So I wanted to play Minecraft after a long time. While logging into my Microsoft account in the MC Launcher (with the e-mail address I thought at the time was the right one) to play I...