How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program?

Discus and support How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right now I have a Xbox One and I'm planning to sell it to buy the new One S, so how do I make it part of the preview program and how do I download the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CALANCO_23, Jun 13, 2016.

1. CALANCO_23
    CALANCO_23 Guest

Right now I have a Xbox One and I'm planning to sell it to buy the new One S, so how do I make it part of the preview program and how do I download the preview app? It's gonna be i the ready to install area?

:)

CALANCO_23, Jun 13, 2016
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Game Problem

Heya Pr3sident3vil!

Are you currently part of the Xbox One Preview? If so, please make sure to post over in the
    Preview Forums. If you're not part of the Xbox One Update Preview let us know How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program? :)

Mister Maka, Jun 13, 2016
  3. Ollie20feb88
    Ollie20feb88 Guest
    Xbox 360 games and Xbox one

I'm part of the public preview and got an Xbox one yesterday and I want to know when can I play 360 games on my Xbox one? Aldo how do I get updates for Xbox one?

Ollie20feb88, Jun 13, 2016
  4. How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program?

The app will be in the ready to install section and you'll need to enroll it again which takes time. You will however need to un-enroll your current console if you're going to sell it.

You'll be able to find more information on what to do on the preview forums

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

FearedNightmare, Jun 13, 2016
  5. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    When you have the new console and have recovered your game tag to it, you can reinstall the Preview Dash from the ready to install list and then use the Preview Dashboard to re-register for Preview. I did this recently with an Elite console and as soon as
    the updates started being released again, I was in again.

It will state pending in the PD until you download the first update, so don't panic when it just says pending. You may lose all score in Preview until then as well, but it will return once you have downloaded an update.

User 9242019, Oct 31, 2018
  6. User 9242019 Win User

When you have the new console and have recovered your game tag to it, you can reinstall the Preview Dash from the ready to install list and then use the Preview Dashboard to re-register for Preview. I did this recently with an Elite console and as soon as
    the updates started being released again, I was in again.

It will state pending in the PD until you download the first update, so don't panic when it just says pending. You may lose all score in Preview until then as well, but it will return once you have downloaded an update.
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

The app will be in the ready to install section and you'll need to enroll it again which takes time. You will however need to un-enroll your current console if you're going to sell it.

You'll be able to find more information on what to do on the preview forums

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

keep getting kicked from party

Do you happen to be part of the Preview Program for Xbox One ?
  9. FearedNightmare Win User

Can't play Kameo

Kameo is only playable on the Xbox One if you're part of the Preview program. If you are part of the Preview program please read the announcement in the Preview program app or by clicking the embedded link as some titles require a new install due too changes.

If however you've followed the steps in the preview announcement please make a post over in the Preview forums instead or report the bug through your console
  10. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

May Update for Xbox

When do updates generally become available on the xbox one for everyone who is not part of the preview program?
Thema:

1. How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program? - Similar Threads - part Preview Program

2. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  3. I am part of the preview program I got an update today and now I can’t install my games or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am part of the preview program I got an update today and now I can’t install my games or ...: I am part of the preview program and I received an update today and now I’m on able to install my games or apps I called Xbox customer support and they told me to make a post on the forum’s which...
  4. Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program: Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program f8ce24ed-e695-4363-8715-09db4e9441ba
  5. I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub: awhile ago I was suspended from xbox actually serval times but I'm now banned from the insiderhub but my account is still registered as part if them but members who have been banned needed to...
  6. I'm part of the preview program!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program!!!: I'm part of the preview program but can't access the the preview program forums 7e8e962e-7917-4c80-aa09-ff28c0409b2c
  7. I'm part of the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program: hi Iv been accepted in the preview program and every time I go back it says join 315fe749-d76a-40ae-932d-d02171a7739f
  8. Bought used Xbox that's part of the preview program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Xbox that's part of the preview program.: I bought a used Xbox one, that seems to be a part of the preview program, and I can't contact the previous owner anymore. I need to remove this console from the program because it's been really...
  9. Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ...: I am a member of the preview program and the latest update has rendered my optical port dead. No light coming from it nothing. I have tried to access the forums regarding this issue but it keeps...
  10. A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum: I just spoke with Xbox support on the phone and they said that I should post here if I for some reason cannot access the restricted preview Program forum. I have a bug to report regarding...