How do I make my Minecraft realm work

Discus and support How do I make my Minecraft realm work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bennett Robb, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Bennett Robb
    Bennett Robb Guest

:)

Bennett Robb, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Bennett, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To provide you with better help and a more personalized response, could you please rephrase your question? Exactly what error are you experiencing? Could you include some screenshots?

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft

Hello SamanthaMartin4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Can you please provide more details regarding Minecraft? Are you searching for a Minecraft Realms invite from a friend? In case you are attempting to join a Realm, you can find details on how to find an invite under "Joining Someone's Realm" Minecraft Realms - How do I Join Someone's Realm

We look forward to your response!

-Tali
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Minecraft- Creating server for friends

Hi tashyb33!

To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

Realms definitely works to transfer worlds! That is how I did it. I transferred about 8 worlds from Xbox to PC through my 30 realms trial. Steps to do this are simple, as well.

Start your realm trial and save one of your worlds as the realm world.

Then open Minecraft on your PC and download the world.

If you have more than one, like I did, rinse and repeat the above steps!

Let me know if this was helpful!
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

minecraft realms

Hello S0vuhkin01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums! I understand that you’re looking to refund your Minecraft Realms subscription. To do this, you may need to contact Mojang directly. I will list a couple of articles below that will direct you to the proper channels. Please keep in mind that Minecraft Realms subscriptions may not be eligible for a refund.

If you have not done so already, this guide will show you how to cancel your subscription.

Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription

To review the Mojang Refund Policy, please review the article below. Scroll down to the Minecraft Realms portion for additional details on how to connect with Mojang and possible solutions for your Minecraft Realms subscription.

Mojang Refund Policy

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

1. How do I make my Minecraft realm work - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  8. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  9. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  10. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...