How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again

Discus and support How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chaddeo, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Chaddeo
    Chaddeo Guest

I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft.

:)

Chaddeo, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Chaddeo! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm afraid there is no way to reset achievements to an account. Even a gamer score reset (which is an enforceable action) will not allow you to earn achievements again for your Xbox Live account.

The only option that would work is to create a new Xbox Live account and start from scratch, this will be the case for any game, also keep in mind that digital purchases are also connected to accounts.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. ChrisChurch Win User

Achievement Progress Bar at Zero Percent

Many thanks for the update. My achievements have now got progress bars again and the one I unlocked whilst it was not working was showing as unlocked.
  4. Co2 OUTBR3AK Win User

How do I fix Ori switch achievements not unlocking on Xbox Profile?

I beat Ori and the Blind Forest for Switch near October and I unlocked all the main story achievements throughout my first play through and they show up unlocked on xbox but this week I have been earning the achievements and even beat the game on
    one life mode but they don’t seem to unlock on my Xbox profile, how do I make them show up unlocked
    This game is pretty problematic with achievement tracking. I have achievements for collecting everything and accessing 100% of the map, yet my No Stone Unturned achievement is stuck at 95%. My Flying Fury achievement also wont unlock. Ive heard the best
    thing to do is uninstall/reinstall the game but keep your save data. Then check and see if progress goes up. Thats where im at now trying to do these.
  5. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

Hey I forget I got same problem thaf first guy mention that I got one achievement in Ryse and it is not popping but register background and updated in Achievements but not Gamerscore profile but everything updated in Achievements section so I had signed
    out than in again so bought up updated for Gamerscore in profile in Home dashboard. Ok tonight I unlocked 3 achievements in Battlefield 4 and they not popping but updated in Achievements section but not updated my Gamerscore on profile in Home so again I had
    signed out and in 3 times when I knew I unlocked achievement. So no notifications. I hate this bugged and Progress bugged. :(:(

No notifications for achievements popping and Achievements Progress (%) is broken now. :(:(:(
  6. J.A.J.G.Thiéfaine Win User

Mass Effect 3 Achievement is missing

The same thing happened to me with the "Focused" achievement. I had 25 GS instead of 98200+.

I recovered my gamertag and that achievement is gone.

There is however NO way of unlocking it again as it is written to the gamertag profile.

You can check this by looking at extras -> accomplishments in the main menu. The icon should be grayed out with a full progress bar under it.

No matter what you do that achievement will not unlock anymore and there is NO way to delete that progress.
Thema:

1. How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again - Similar Threads - Minecraft achievements unlock

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  4. Achievements are not performed in minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are not performed in minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I do not get minecraft achievements, I do them and they are not issued, I read the forums but they did not help me please help me solve this problem Sincerely,...
  5. How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?: I am playing a new realm with my friends and I don't want to earn achievements. I want to save all the achievements in a different world where I record. I don't want to force my friend to put it...
  6. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  7. Achievements not unlocking and time not updating in Bedrock Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking and time not updating in Bedrock Minecraft for Windows 10: I have been playing Minecraft on PC for a long while now, but about like 4-5 months ago I noticed that my achievements and time has nott been updated since. I have tried every method that is...
  8. Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?: after a while i started to play minecraft again with friends and things were normal till i tried to get the float with a goat achievement and it didnt work so i tried to do another one and it...
  9. Minecraft for Windows not getting achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows not getting achievement.: I've been playing with my brother in law and we weren't paying attention to the achievement until late game when we really had nothing to do so I asked him about his achievement only to find out...
  10. Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch: I don’t get any achievements on minecraft Nintendo switch on my survival world and I didn’t change it to creative . 4b33c309-4525-4a23-a596-90c02d6035fc