How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...

Discus and support How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; An experiencing an issue where her the TV audio is coming through my headset and the HDMI and optical audio settings are blocked out and set to headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GraisonParkhurst, Dec 17, 2023.

1. How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...

An experiencing an issue where her the TV audio is coming through my headset and the HDMI and optical audio settings are blocked out and set to headset format. My audio still comes from my tv, but it also goes through my headset. Passthrough is also not enabled. Please help!

:)

GraisonParkhurst, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Adam Sheetz Win User

How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only on my headset?

Thank you for the reply.

To make the fame and system audio only go through your TV, and the party chat only on your headset, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller and navigate to the Profile & system tab.

2. Select Settings, then General, and then Volume & audio output.

3. Under Headset audio, select Stereo uncompressed.

4. Under Party chat output, select Headset.

5. Under Speaker audio, turn off HDMI audio.

I hope this helps!
    Adam.
  3. Adam Sheetz Win User

How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only on my headset?

Hi GraisonParkhurst, my name is Adam.

To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC or phone)?

I'll be glad to follow up and help you.
    Adam.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Audio not playing through headset

Hi NathanielJarn! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Audio plays trough the headset and the Tv or only the Tv? How are the headset connected, on the controller, trough USB ?
  5. MeridianWolf Win User

Why only party chat can go through TV speakers?

Not game audio, game chat.

In settings, Xbox has an option to make party chat output go through your headset, headset and TV, or TV.

but that's only for party chat. i've always wondered why xbox can't do the same for in-game chat too?

With in game chat, if your headset is plugged in; game chat automatically goes to the headset, with no option to have it output through TV.

really sucks when you can't wear headsets, you can't play socially outside of parties. (in party chat; i use my headset mic, but have their voice output through my TV. game chat has no option to do this, you must wear your headset to hear teammates)
  6. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Headset Echoing

If using headset for game audio and chat, mute the TV or any device your game and chat audio is coming through and make sure 'chat' is set to output through headset only. If you have your tv volume up in the background while you're on the headset there
    will probably be echoing especially if you have your party audio set to output through your TV.
Thema:

How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...

1. How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only... - Similar Threads - fame system audio

2. Xbox hall of fame

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox hall of fame: Here in Brazil the winners in the categories achievement defeater and gamescore champion have unlocked all the achievements of the game surviving mars in 30 minutes. I checked the game status on...
  3. Wrong winner for New Zealand State of Decay 2 Hall of Fame?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong winner for New Zealand State of Decay 2 Hall of Fame?: I am looking at the list of the Hall of Fame winners and with my time in State of Decay 2 I should have won for New Zealand by 27 seconds or so. As per t&c I played single player on xbox without...
  4. Xbox Hall of Fame

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Hall of Fame: I'm not sure if I entered the xbox hall of fame. On the page, it says the competition is now closed. Would I have received a confirmation email? I vaguely remember submitting information a couple...
  5. Xbox Hall Of Fame Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hall Of Fame Points: My Xbox points for the Hall Of Fame, hasn't added, for the 10,000 points. Yes I did activate punch card, yes did over 10,000 points. 5d779773-cf5d-40e1-ba1e-0e7165bed5d5
  6. Xbox hall of fame earn up to 10,000 points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hall of fame earn up to 10,000 points: I have completed both punches : activate punch card, and Rach up the score 10000 / 10000 on the front rewards page it is not checked off it still says +10000. When i click on it, it takes me to...
  7. Xbox Hall of Fame - Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hall of Fame - Multiple Accounts: I'm participating in the Hall of Fame competition that runs from Oct 1st-19th. I have just re-read through the T&C and this line is worrying me: The entry limit is one per person per Category and...
  8. Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame ?: I want to say that I really like the Hall of Fame competition and the chance to get up to 10 000 Rewards Points was really motivating me to go for the Gamerscore hunt. (not that I believe that I...
  9. Xbox hall of fame 10,000 punch card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hall of fame 10,000 punch card: I have activated and got over 10,000 gamer score on the 8th of October but still not recieved the 10,000 points for completing the punch card. I have tried creating a support ticket but yet again...
  10. How Long do I have to play each game in Game Pass for it to count in the Xbox Hall of Fame?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Long do I have to play each game in Game Pass for it to count in the Xbox Hall of Fame?: I have no clue, because ive had games i've downloaded and barely played, and i wanted to know how kong i have to have played ut to count Thanks in advance! 82f89ea5-cbad-44ae-8a22-0ea03d6d309d