How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

Discus and support How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ryan A2, Mar 17, 2024.

1. ryan A2
    ryan A2 Guest

How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used account which I don’t know

:)

ryan A2, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my friend who plays on Xbox

Hi Ryan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can only link one PSN account to one Minecraft account, you won't be able to link another Microsoft account to your PSN account.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
  3. Dannykillz21 Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hello, I just downloaded the new update for Minecraft and was prompted to sign into my microsoft account. I did so, but it says “Failed to login: We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong” Please help me fix this so I can
    play cross platform with my friends finally.

Thank You
    Well im trying to login onto my microsoft on my ps4 for cross play but it says failed to login
  4. ngocphi Win User

Ps4 Minecraft doesn't work cross-playform anymore

Hello I play minecraft on xbox while my friends play on the ps4. We were able to play together before but in recent times it won't let my friends on the ps4 login to their microsoft account through minecraft so now we can not play together anymore.
    Do they've have a ps plus membership? If not that would.be why

Playstation put cross platform gaming behind a paywall
  5. HHaley101 Win User

How do I see what Microsoft account is linked to my ps4 account?

also I have forgotten the email so I want to know what Microsoft account is linked to my ps4 account so I know what email to use when trying to link my account to play Minecraft.
  6. CaloricBeast Win User

Error with the application

I’m on ps4 Minecraft and I got kicked out of my account so I tried to login again and it says my account has been used
Thema:

1. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my... - Similar Threads - login email ps4

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...
  4. Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login: I have made a different microsoft account where I used for adding my bought minecraft code. I used a different email provider called "Tutamail" for the email I used, and I added my gmail account...
  5. Minecraft login can not use my new email address(account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft login can not use my new email address(account): I bought minecraft for a new microsoft account,but when I tried to login(tap on the botton"login with microsoft",it automaticly inputs the old one and asked for password,with no buttons for...
  6. Two Minecraft Logins same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two Minecraft Logins same email.: I had 2 Microsoft accounts set under the same email so when I swapped my minecraft account over it swapped over an account I didn't have for minecraft as opposed to the account I did use for...
  7. Can’t login to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to email: My son changed the email on our Xbox account. Now I can’t sign into my email account. What can I do to resolve this problem? 38d431d6-dc01-49c3-a8c9-acfe7c15fdb9
  8. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  9. Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login: I don't know the password to it but I have the password and the username or the in-game name of my account I even know the profile name for the microsoft account. I never used the microsoft...
  10. my xbox account has been hacked and i cannot login with my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account has been hacked and i cannot login with my old email: my email has been changed on xbox and i cant change it because it logged my other email out of the account. and i try to ask xbox support for help all i get is a virtual assitant that doesnt do...