How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out

Discus and support How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot sign into my Minecraft Microsoft account. It says it failed. Then after that it claims it’s already signed in. I’m not signed in anywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MiniSweetpea, Jan 11, 2024.

1. MiniSweetpea
    MiniSweetpea Guest

I cannot sign into my Minecraft Microsoft account. It says it failed. Then after that it claims it’s already signed in. I’m not signed in anywhere else. If necessary I don’t mind removing my account from all devices. But I need to be reconnected to my PlayStation 4. The only email it should correlate to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. That’s the email for my PlayStation and my Microsoft account.

Further details:

} I originally had a laptop that my parents purchased. My father bought a gift card for Minecraft for the PC. I redeemed my gift card via his email

} Years later I owned a PlayStation. All of my log information correlated to the:

}My PlayStation has a physical disc copy of Minecraft. It is installed. I played for years with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

}I’ve had this same issue before. I attempted redownloading. But it wouldn’t work. If I signed into my sister’s PlayStation account however it never mentioned anything about my Microsoft account already being connected.

}My Microsoft account, is also connected to XBOX: SweetPeaMini442, uses the same email for my PlayStation

I only use one email address. Unless my Minecraft downloaded on my laptop is using my Microsoft account (email) to sign in then I don’t mind if you removed all my devices. I’m just trying to connected to my PlayStation

:)

MiniSweetpea, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: