How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

Discus and support How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jp Cronje [Educator -, Mar 30, 2024.

1. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in.

I would like to return it and get a new one.

How do I do this?

:)

Jp Cronje [Educator -, Mar 30, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Jp,

Please access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Additionally, ensure that you clear your browser cache and cookies.
  3. Jp Cronje [Educator Win User

Good day, unfortunately the link pops up this message.

[​IMG]
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Jp, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

I hope this helps.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Right thumbstick clicking sound

Personally, I would not open it up. If it is still under warranty I would return it. Let us know how it goes.
  6. CurtisO Win User

Xbox adapter microphone light stuck on mute

should I return the adapter if it's still under warranty?
Thema:

1. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty? - Similar Threads - logg return still

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  3. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in: Hi! I have win 10. When I try to log in to save the challenges, various error messages appear saying that it is not possible, often on the network but there is no problem with my network. I can...
  6. cant logg in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant logg in: I cant log in to my xbox live account takes ages then tells me to try again in 1 minite its been doing it for a few days on and off 158616b1-39ee-4619-800c-8d32e61bafbd
  7. Xbox Gold unable to logg in as guest or family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold unable to logg in as guest or family: Hi to day some games have demanded that users on my consol have to get xbox gold to be able to start the games. The consol is still markt as home consol. If i try to use my loggin it demands the...
  8. Friends logg in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends logg in: I see when my friends logg in, i dont want that. e77a94f7-5382-4896-a3ba-e7ff67be8ca6
  9. Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong?: I`m experience an issue when I`m trying to logg in to groove on Xbox one. A Message telling me that something is wrong and I should restart my consol to fix it (something I have done ) I have also...
  10. Unable to logg on to Netflix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to logg on to Netflix.: Im unable to sign into netflix on xbox one. Everything else works fine. Is there any word when this will be fixed? ee39dc35-59d1-4306-9482-933815045c9c