How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently

Discus and support How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged into my Minecraft account on my friends computer and he is annoying me about it is there a way to log him out? If it’s from his computer I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pranil Adhikari, Jun 26, 2023.

1. How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently

I logged into my Minecraft account on my friends computer and he is annoying me about it is there a way to log him out? If it’s from his computer I will ask him to do it

Its a Microsoft account if that’s needed

:)

Pranil Adhikari, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi there! Yes once you changed your password after a period of time, the devices where you have left your account signed in will then prompt you to enter password to re-login.

Another way to keep your account secure is by adding a 2FA to your account via https://account.microsoft.com/security page by going to the "Advanced security settings" but Note! If you plan to enable 2FA you need to have at least 3 piece of recovery information on your account.
  3. Ben4724 Win User

No worries! Let us know here how it goes or if you need more help. We will try and assist you further if there are still problems.

Thanks!
  4. Pranil Adhikari Win User

Thx I am going to try is and see if it works will update you if it does
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

Note: I am just a fellow gamer and member, I am not affiliated with Microsoft/Xbox.

With regards to your concern, there is currently no features yet to remotely remove a device from an account. But you may do change your Microsoft account password that you have used for Xbox/Minecraft in order to logout the account from other devices specially in the game. You may check this page on how you can change your password https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Here is a link for a similar question asked from one of the community forum for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have other questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. Pranil Adhikari Win User

Thx for the advice but can I ask if I change my password I have to resign into all accounts right??? Nothing will be left signed in
Thema:

1. How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently - Similar Threads - log Minecraft account

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  5. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  6. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  7. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  8. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  9. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  10. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...