how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont...

Discus and support how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont have the one i signed in with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by erikduncan, Aug 28, 2021.

1. erikduncan
    erikduncan Guest

how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont...

how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont have the one i signed in with

:)

erikduncan, Aug 28, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont have the one i signed in with

Hi there Erick welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. So, you don't have access to the PS4?
  3. ericsalsberry Win User

Minecraft PS4

Hey there, whenever i try to login into my Microsoft account on mincraft(im playing on ps4) i get a pop-up notification that reads

FAILED TO LOGIN

We tried to sign you into your

Microsoft account, but something

Went wrong.

I dont know how to fix this. I previously didnt have a Microsoft account but i mad one after this update. It took my a while to figure everything out with the link. After it said the link was successful i tried logging back into Minecraft and everytime i
    hit the sign in button its says that. Is there a fix for this?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

How do I log into my Microsoft Account on my Ps4?

Hello, Johans. I’m Arturo.

I’m afraid to say, but according to the official Minecraft article I’m going to share below, “As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.”, and in addition to that, “Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.”

Reference link:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to link a different Microsoft account for Minecraft.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4

Hello Isak H! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

In this situation what you need to do is contact PlayStation Support itself, because the linking happens on their Servers, so your best bet to discover the account would be through them. If they cannot help, please contact Mojang.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont... - Similar Threads - log microsoft account

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  7. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  8. How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?: When I try play minecraft online multiplayer and sign into minecraft with my microsoft account I go through the remote play steps and when I get past the login stage it sends me to an Xbox create...
  9. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  10. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...