How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

Discus and support How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ついていく 。, Dec 4, 2023.

1. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo proof this account is mine; I can tell you the games I had on there and even the Minecraft worlds I had. I played Fortnite and I can tell you the skins I have. I can tell you my Roblox account. I can tell you my past usernames too. I have spent too much money to lose this account. I played Cluster Truck on there, Goat Simulator, Gang Beasts, Human Fall Flat, etc. I can tell you the friends I have on there and who I have favored. I do not have the password to the Microsoft account or the Gmail account. (I know what the Gmail is) I can tell you about the name on the account and what I've bought. Please let me log into it.

:)

ついていく 。, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

Hello, ついていく. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to say, but the only way to verify your identity if you lost access to your Microsoft account is by submitting the account recovery form and once it gets accepted.

Not only that, but it is important to mention that telling the games you had, Roblox account, etc., are not enough proof of ownership because the recovery form doesn't ask for that information.

Besides that, I find appropriate to share the following article:

“To protect your account and its contents, our support agents and advocates are not allowed to send password reset links or access and change account details.”

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-bb65aa6a-9135-31df-0b36-d6318d6f4e0f

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, transaction IDs, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. elydon04 Win User

Error code 8015D002

I do have a question...

on my iPhone I use gmail and my xbox email is through my mom's school email address. Neither of which is a microsoft account to my knowledge. My email I use for my xbox doesn't come through my phone.

1. Do I put the app password from the computer as my password on my gmail account?

2. Do I even need to have the two step verification?
  4. Icarusael Win User

I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One...

Yes but the problem is I don't need to recover my Xbox Live password, I need to verify it, and to do that, I need to log in on hotmail because the gmail account is linked to it -_- and they don't have the same password... We are logged on the hotmail account
    but that is because the computer saved the password... if we log off, we will never be able to log back in... and when we want to recover the password by sending a verification e-mail to the gmail account, we never receive it.
  5. REC0N911 PDW Win User

Security proof problem.

I think it's the same problem I have, it asks for an email and password but the email that pops up is the old one right? I'm going to assume that the gmail one that he currently uses is not updated on the microsoft account. I'm still waiting for my security
    proofs info to be changed but this is where you go to make those changes
    account.live.com/proofs

Once you log into your microsoft account which I think should be linked to your wondows live id, just change the old email to the new one and just to make sure, also add a phone number and another alternate emai. The changes take a month so untill then hopefully
    the security proofs problem will be solved when you log on xbox live and enter the gmail account and password.
  6. DennisWaggoner Win User

Logging into Xbox on Microsoft Flight Simulator in Steam

Ok I think I might have figured it out I logged into Xbox on my phone and it remembered password and logged me in automatically email is ??????.Gmail not ?????.outlook so I might have figured it out if I can reset my password

Thks I
Thema:

1. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number? - Similar Threads - log account without

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  4. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  5. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  6. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...
  7. How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...: I bought a game on a different account and I can't play it on my main account what do I do 5b5f7168-9683-4486-aa39-a24290c568d5
  8. Log into my old account without email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log into my old account without email: Is there ANY way to log into my account without an email I’m trying to log into my old account but I have no idea what the email is, I already contacted support, Can anyone help?...
  9. I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over: i cant play gears of war 4. i cant log in when i start the game. it says there is a problem with my xbox account, i made an email adress when i bought the game because i never use any windows...
  10. Can I log out my account on xbox 360 without deleting it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I log out my account on xbox 360 without deleting it?: Good morning, I have one question, if you can log out of an account from xbox 360 without removing it, because I would like to buy a new console and it will log on to it an old account from xbox...