How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?

Discus and support How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to play Fortnite on my PC but I want to use the account from my Xbox I tried logging in using the sign in using xbox live option but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mohammed Al Faheem, Jul 6, 2023.

1. How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?

I am trying to play Fortnite on my PC but I want to use the account from my Xbox I tried logging in using the sign in using xbox live option but it told me to make a new account I've tried signing in using the email I use for my xbox account but it again tells me to make a new account. I've tried contacting epic support but i didnt get a response back. Is there a solution or is my account stuck on my Xbox?

:)

Mohammed Al Faheem, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I see. If that is the case, your account might already be linked to a different Epic account, It would be better to wait for Epic's response on this so you can figure this out with them.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

then login with your xbox account and use that epic account for pc, that way the xbox side and pc side are connected. it will make you make a new account but all it does in fact is create a full epic account still linked to xbox and then you just login with the epic account on pc, you lose nothing and everything is still connected, but you need a proper epic account for pc.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

when you play an epic game on xbox for the first time it creates an epic account linked to the xbox account, to use that account on other platforms you need to make it a proper epic account by logging in on the website with xbox creds then create the account fully, it aint rocket science, why these independent advisors insist on being here is beyond me.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

to to the epic website and sign in, select the xbox logo and use your xbox credentials, it will then ask you to create a full epic account with your xbox account attached, then once done you can sign into the pc version of fortnite and have all your skins and progress from xbox.

also make sure you setup 2fa.

Sign in to Your Epic Games account | Epic Games

[​IMG]
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on signing in to your account.

If I may ask, have you already linked your Xbox account before through Epic?

If not, try checking it first on their website to see if you can link your account or if it is already linked. You can just try signing in with your Xbox account on their website first and see if it will let you log in.
Thema:

1. How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account? - Similar Threads - log epic account

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. how do i log into my epic account through xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i log into my epic account through xbox?: my xbox is linked to my epic games, but when i log into epic with my email connected with my xbox which is connected to my fornite..it brings me to a different account. When i try to sign in with...
  4. Can't log into Epic games account from new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Epic games account from new PC: My son has a new gaming pc for Christmas but he can't log into his epic games account on the pc, it is saying 'There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...
  5. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...: Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account. 3ea83408-fbb4-4d4f-818d-5666747f4ff4
  6. Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox: it keeps automatically signing into my old xbox account when i want to sign into a new one when going on the epic games launcher pls help cb3e1fcb-5270-4f3f-9039-5cbf0f9f8f38
  7. Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time...: So Im trying to log into a epic games account that the name is UnwantedGamer70 But evertime I go to log in with Xbox Live It Brings Me to a previously made account that I dont want to be in I want...
  8. Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....: Why do when I sign into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I saw on into on epic it says my sister’s name 0071ec34-20d8-4b3b-927b-fa49ed93bda1
  9. Trying to log into another xbox account on epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into another xbox account on epic games: In the epic games launcher I have two xbox accounts one for me and the other for friends or family. When I want to go onto mine and I sign out and click on xbox live sign it it keeps making me go...
  10. Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that...: Whenever I try to login to my Epic Games account normally on the Epic Games website, the website redirects me (whenever I press sign in) to a page that forces me to make a new account. I have...