How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...

Discus and support How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a Roblox account probably when I was 10 or older and I’m trying to log in on my pc and have absolutely no idea what the password is on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amendmenttt, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Amendmenttt
    Amendmenttt Guest

How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...

I made a Roblox account probably when I was 10 or older and I’m trying to log in on my pc and have absolutely no idea what the password is on the account and when I try to recover it using what I thought was the email and phone number under it I couldn’t find it. Don’t think I have many other options other than unlinking the account and losing it forever.

:)

Amendmenttt, Jul 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: