How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can...

Discus and support How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I clicked on a link that gave someone permission to my minecraft account using my xbox and now he has log in tokens and is using my account. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stupidlysmart, Mar 26, 2023.

1. How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can...

I clicked on a link that gave someone permission to my minecraft account using my xbox and now he has log in tokens and is using my account. I have been trying to log him out but it isnt working, I even disabled all of my xbox setting for games and they did nothing to my Minecraft account and i can still play multiplayer like nothing changed. Please contact my discord #9326 if u want to help me change this and play the game peacefully without a hacker having my account.

:)

stupidlysmart, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can access tokens to my games

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about the issue. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

Our best option here is for you to secure your Microsoft account first. Check the link below for more tips on how to secure your account.

If everything is already secured on your account, please try to reach out to the Minecraft Support team by sending them a ticket through https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new for them to further assist you with your in-game account issue.
  3. Collatralstar5 Win User

How to change my birthdate on my account?

ok so i deleted the adult account off of my xbox one and i can't remember the email or password i used to create it. my parents give me full permission to do what ever it is online but he thing is they don't know how to turn a computer on even. so what I'm
    wondering is how can i make my child account an adult account without using the adult account linked to it because i don't have access to it. all i want to do is play halo 5 forge. I am very unhappy with Microsoft at the moment. they ruined minecraft made
    the xbox one to hard to use and locked me out of my pc.
  4. RandomX27 Win User

Preview Program no update?

I got a similar problem.. my status is enrolled (from 2 months) but i don't have the preview forum permission and i can't update so.. can someone give me the permissions?
  5. ROBODEEM Win User

Cant recover my other xbox live account. PLEASE HELP!

My son was on bungee to try to get a symbol next to his profile name on halo reach, he said that he got it now but we cant figure out the acct! The original password that was for the "Blakninja" acct says that we dont have permission to access or something
    like that now. So bungee does affect your Xbox acct in some ways. he said that when he went on with the email, he deleted something that was set up because he said someone had set a bungee on his email, so after deleting that he proceeded to make a new one
    to get his symbol. but how can there be more than one acct on 1 email address?? this other free xbox acct is on that email now so what happened to our "Blakninja48" acct? And the money I payed for it? Is there a way to ask someone from xbox how to fix my issue??
  6. Niko26loz Win User

Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks)

Tnx for your Reply, if I will contact my bank and tell them that my child did without my permission probably they will not refund me as they will say my child is my responsibility , but if I will say that someone did it and I do not know how they got my
    card details (so I will lay to them) they probably refund me but in this case xbox acc will not be useful and will it ban. Then because our xbox is digital console and he is playing only digital games(is without disk) it means I have to buy all game again
    with new acc. It sill worth of a lot of money. I do not know what to do to be honest,
Thema:

How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can...

1. How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can... - Similar Threads - lock someone got

2. Why are locking for groups not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are locking for groups not working: I tried to join a group post and creating one and for some reason it all says locked or there was a problem can someone help me with this e3a1bcbd-20cd-4a21-9de4-87b7dec602e6
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  5. Games lock up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games lock up: Hi, I have an Xbox Series S all-digital edition and I have played about 10 times and each time the game will crash at random times - I usually get frustrated and turn it off. One of the games...
  6. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  7. Region locked gift

in XBoX on Windows
    Region locked gift: So my friend gifted me a Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, but they live in a different country and the code is region locked, anyway around that or is there a way to give them a refund?...
  8. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  9. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...
  10. Someone keeps trying to sign into my account, but keeps failing. This locks my account so I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone keeps trying to sign into my account, but keeps failing. This locks my account so I...: Hello! I recently tried to sign into my Microsoft account, but failed as my account was locked due to too many failed sign in attempts. I then looked at the history of my account and saw this:...