How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID?

Discus and support How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account but it says I’ve logged in with a previous account. However, I can’t find this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ivye Haas, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Ivye Haas
    Ivye Haas Guest

I’ve been trying to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account but it says I’ve logged in with a previous account. However, I can’t find this account. Please help!

:)

Ivye Haas, Nov 22, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Ivye H, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

If you try to sign in to Minecraft with your Microsoft account and you receive a message saying that you're already signed in with a previous account, but you can't find that account, here are some steps you can take to try to locate it:

Be sure to verify any email addresses you might have used to create a Microsoft account. Check your inbox and look for old emails related to Microsoft accounts. You can search for keywords like "Microsoft," "Xbox," or "Minecraft" to help you find any emails related to your account.

If you've used your Microsoft account in the past, there may be information about previous sign-ins on your device or browser. Try checking your sign-in history in your web browser or console settings to see if you can find details about the Microsoft account you're looking for.

If you can't remember the Microsoft account that is associated with your PSN ID, you can try using the account recovery option on the Microsoft website. Visit the Microsoft account recovery page

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

Try following the steps provided to recover a lost or forgotten account. You may be required to provide additional personal information to verify your identity.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I have a Microsoft account associated with an old PlayStation account, I want to recover my Microsoft account.

Hi Pedri G! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're in this situation.

The solution is to link your PSN ID to another Microsoft account, because the
    The Microsoft account you are trying to use is already linked to another PSN ID.
    Each Microsoft account can only be linked to one PSN ID and vice versa.

Note: If a Microsoft account is linked to a PlayStation account, neither the
    Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be linked to other
    accounts.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Anonymous_197 Win User

How to know which Microsoft account is linked to my PSN account.

From what I understand. If I provide Microsoft with my PSN account ID. They can see which Microsoft account is linked to that, correct?
  6. CarTzy Win User

How to link psn Id to a Microsoft account

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID? - Similar Threads - locate Microsoft account

2. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  3. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  4. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  5. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...
  6. Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?: I recently moved to the Isle of Man from the UK and since I have not been able to access the Microsoft Rewards as it keeps saying "oops it looks like your on the go". I've changed my location...
  7. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6
  8. Microsoft rewards wants me to update my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards wants me to update my location: Hi, I have looked through the other threads and done the suggestions - I have tried restarting the router, resetting the xbox, and using a different Internet connection, but nothing is working,...
  9. Change of ISP affecting location recognition for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of ISP affecting location recognition for Microsoft rewards: Hi, Please could I ask for some assistance? I have just changed ISP from Virgin Media to BRSK and my Xbox Series X will now no longer recognise that it is in the UK. When I try to access...
  10. On the Microsoft Store, how do I change the location of the games I've downloaded or the...

in XBoX on Windows
    On the Microsoft Store, how do I change the location of the games I've downloaded or the...: I can't seem to find any way of changing the file location on the Microsoft Store for the games I have already downloaded and also the games that I want to download....