how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

Discus and support how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsTheRobloxMan, Dec 26, 2023.

1. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there anyway i can play it. i also tried booting it up on my xbox 360 Slim but it was very laggy but I just want to play it on the series x. what do i do?

:)

ItsTheRobloxMan, Dec 26, 2023
  2. The Great Mim Win User

If you can have one game or game series from the 360 updated for Xbox One, what would it be?

Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition
  3. AdministratorX Win User

If you can have one game or game series from the 360 updated for Xbox One, what would it be?

Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition
  4. NYJets12 Win User

I've got a $50 Target Gift Card...

Red dead redemption goty edition it got all dlc also
  5. DeanmonCas Win User

Any suggestions?

Hey Manuela, sure thing. It was the Red Dead Redemption 2 deluxe edition for the Xbox one, not series x or s.
  6. Krayus Korianis Win User

is soloman folly in GOTY?

Yes, Solomon's Folly is in the GotY edition of Red Dead Redemption. As well as all the extra stuff for Solomon's Folly.
Thema:

how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

1. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x - Similar Threads - load red dead

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  4. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  6. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  7. Can't load red dead or gta5.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't load red dead or gta5.: Can't load red dead or gta5. I have at&t internet with the highest speed available. My orbi ax6000 is connected to the at&t gateway and my Xbox one is connected to orbi ax6000. I have open nat and...
  8. Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...: Hello, I am unable to load the Red Dead Redemption II since morning today. I am getting the error [img] I have tried to reset the console but still no joy. I am using Xbox one. Any help...
  9. Pre-Load Red Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Load Red Dead 2: I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2. Pre-loading started October 19, 2018. On October 23, I attempted to pre-load the game. I don't have this option: instead, it only gives me the option to...
  10. Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer will not load: I have a fairly new xbox ][Not even a year old yet]. I bought a hard copy of Red Dead Redemption about 3 months ago. I just finished the story line today and decided to try out the multiplayer. To...